Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
We ordered vest for our youth team through Nica. Only reason was the availability of left or right shoulder pocket for recoil pad insert and small kid sizing. They did give us a discount. I have an embroidery business, so I put the names across the back of them myself.

Textile Sleeve Rectangle T-shirt Sportswear

·
Registered
87 Posts
Check out Shoot The Moon. They are based in Colorado Springs, CO and the vests are made in house. Custom sizing is available along with custom logo’s etc. Their website isn’t very good, so I would suggest calling them.
Stmgear

·
Registered
81 Posts
We have been using Shoot the Moon since our club started in 2006. We placed our order in December and we still have not received anything from them. They used to come with the recoil pad in the vest as well and now they never include it unless we send them back. I have not been very happy with them. I am looking to make a change for next year.

·
Registered
29,017 Posts
We have been using Shoot the Moon since our club started in 2006. We placed our order in December and we still have not received anything from them. They used to come with the recoil pad in the vest as well and now they never include it unless we send them back. I have not been very happy with them. I am looking to make a change for next year.
Perhaps, just perhaps, you should mention the pad at the time of the order? I mean, really, mind reading is only in fiction and movies.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Perhaps, just perhaps, you should mention the pad at the time of the order? I mean, really, mind reading is only in fiction and movies.
Thanks for your outstanding feedback. We have been buying the same vests for 15 years with the same spec. I talked to them on the phone yesterday and they said it was on the spec originally, but for some reason it hasn't been invoiced or included for the last couple years. It was a miscommunication between us. Since we have a parent volunteer doing our ordering, she didn't know to confirm the spec before the order. Now we know. I guess when you have volunteers assist with things you get what you paid for.

I just wish it didn't take so long to get the vests. My frustration is exacerbated by our kids and families constantly asking me when the vests will be here and the volunteer who did the ordering can't give me any information. She was telling me that they were supposed to have been done last month and she hadn't heard anything. That is why I called to get it straightened up. The lady at Shoot the Moon was very pleasant and helpful.

·
Registered
81 Posts
My frustration with Shoot the Moon is back. I received our vests today and the team logo on the back was for the wrong team and we were shorted a vest. I guess I will have to see how they handle fixing the mistake. I can't believe they didn't send us a proof before making the vests.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts