Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my one of a kind Winchester Super-X1 . Custom adjustable roll-over comb with Bill Mains engraved grip cap. 32" Simmons barrel with 3/4" high Simmons rib that extends to the back of the receiver. T&S snap on shell catcher, shell deflector, extra o rings, bolt handle, magazine end cap. New recoil buffer bushing and recoil spring recently installed. You wont find a softer shooting gun . They don't make them like this anymore and can be yours for $1,000.00 with pull trigger. $1,200.00 with additional release trigger. Buyer pays shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
i have a good friend who has an one... even being all original, it shoots smooth as honey!! awesome guns

·
Registered
124 Posts
Boy that's pretty. Beautiful wood. If I had the $ I would buy it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi i am interested in buying your gun with the pull trigger. what is the, POI?, the LOP?, the choke Is .038 is this correct? do you have any spare parts for this gun?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The release has been sold and the lop is 14.25" with a one inch thick decelerator pad. Choked @ .038 and comes with a snap-on shell catcher, shell deflector, extra end cap, extra bolt handle and o-ring. You won't believe how soft this gun shoots. Price is firm . This is a lot of gun for the money.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts