Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I built 8 custom fountain pens over the past month….. These are high quality pens, brass hardware, they have an over under shotgun for the pocket clip. The cap looks like a shotgun shell with primer in the center, it is marked "PSI 12 GA." Size of it is about the size of a 20 gauge shell. Cap screws on the bottom or you can use it with cap sitting on the desk. They work from either a ink cartridge, or they will work from an ink well. I will include two cartridges with ea pen, and the ink pump if you like to use it on an ink well. 50.00 and I will pay shipping to you. If your interested reply on this thread, as I don’t want to sell one pen to two people. Left to right if you want one, post the number of it. If you want pictures of one pen, I can take individual pic's.

1 Zebra wood

2 Bocote

3 W- Cut maple, walnut, cherry

4 Snakewood

5 Turkish (has excellent grow rings not pictured)

6 Tulip wood

7 Spalted Hackberry

Bottom #8 W Cut maple, walnut, cherry.

Any questions email me at the above. Thanks for looking l.g.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Phillip, you own 5,6,7. I will take a check from anyone, you should know that by now. :)

I wish I was over there too. Working sucks.

·
Banned
2,372 Posts
Rick: Do any of the pens twist? Parker GEL refills? I love fountain pens but have to write through several sets of forms. Beautiful wood! Fred

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
#4 sold. None of these pens twist, they make a kit that has a ball point, but the nib looked like a bullet, so I did not purchase any like that. When I order some more I will order a few with ball points. I did not want to take a chance on them as they look like they had a lot going on at the nib. Thanks for looking. l.g.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,232 Posts
Rick,

Reserve #8 in my name. Look at your email for an offer you can't refuse. Let me know by email where to send the check and the other stuff.

Missed you in Bend at the OSATA State Shoot.

Regards,

Mike Mann

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.