Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I built another 6 custom fountain pens over the past few weeks….. These are high quality pens, brass hardware, they have an over under shotgun for the pocket clip. The cap looks like a shotgun shell with primer in the center, it is marked "PSI 12 GA." Size of it is about the size of a 20 gauge shell. Cap screws on the bottom or you can use it with cap sitting on the desk. They work from either a ink cartridge, or they will work from an ink well. I will include two cartridges with ea pen, and the ink pump if you like to use it on an ink well. 50.00 and I will pay shipping to you. If your interested reply on this thread, as I don’t want to sell one pen to two people. Left to right if you want one, post the number of it. If you want pictures of one pen, I can take individual pic's.

Left to right descriptions:
1. Zebra wood

2. Is made out of shredded money.

3. Wenge

4. Box Elder dyed red to look like AA

5. Tiger striped myrtle

6. Shredded money open.

I have some ball point kits on order, they should be here in 10 days. I can built any of the above pens into ball point or fountain. The second pic is what the ball point version would look like for the point.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
#6 sold.

1, 2 still here.

Phillip,

It's backyard gunsmiths like me that keep professionals like you in business!!! hahaha l.g.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I am interested in the ball point version. Can you make it a roller ball instead of ball point? The one you show is the wood I would like.

Brownk80

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BrownK80, upon further inspection these are roller ball kits! They just arrived on my door this afternoon. I will post a few pic's in a few days, should have another 5-6 coming off in a few days providing everything goes ok in the finish process. l.g.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.