Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i make as a hobby a walnut cheek piece both right and left handed to fit a Precision Fit Stock,i am now making what i call my 2007 model large rounded comb,i have made seaveral for people so i am going to make some for stock.$125.00 U.S. +shipping,i can send pictures of what i have in stock....vdt..905-690-2482..P.S. if any one who uses a P.F.S and has added on a extra rib and you need a higher comb please drop me a line i am now making such a comb at a little extra charge,i have had seaveral requests for them,in a day or two i will have pictures of it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sir, I would be interested in purchasing one of your combs. Do you make a soft top? Please let me know where to send the money. I have a P>F>S conversion on my Kolar and the eward recoil has been reduced to nothing, but that hard plastic comb is rubbing my cheek raw.

Thank you,

Glenn Wedding

·
Banned
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this is what my extra high comb looks like for shooters who put on add-on rib and use a precision fit stock

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Joe,
How much, when for the extra high comb?
I am working with a BT 99 Plus with about 3/4" of spacers now.
I have a PFS stock, but the grip has not arrived yet, so I don't have a way to check the fit yet.
Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
482 Posts
Nice combs vdt. You should develop a "soft top" comb. I think that could easily be done with your "high comb" model above. I bet they would sell like "hotcakes!" If you did, I would probably purchase a PFS. One of the reasons that I haven't. JMHO

CJM

·
Banned
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
news flash....just finished 16 2007 models [large, extra rounded combs] i have pictures i can send,should be the cat"s menow for any one who gets a strawberry on there cheek....vdt

·
Banned
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
to tomward :i just finished a batch ,i turned out some very nice left's,drop me a e-mail i could send you pictures of them...vdt

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.