Trapshooters Forum banner

custom ear plugs

2262 Views 8 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  BucPride29
Does anyone know where I can get a set of custom earplugs made with an earbud in them for my ipdod. I'm in NJ..
Thanks Mike
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
613 Posts
As you asked for custom ear plugs, you got'ta be there. If you are not in a hurry, I'm sure some one will be making ear plugs at the Jersey state shoot in early June. Some gun clubs in your area may know of someone doing that.

· Registered
28 Posts
Hey Mike, If you are thinking of listening to music while you shoot you can try this idea cheaply. Buy a set of JVC Marshmellow earbuds (cost $20). They are the absolute best fitting off the self buds. They themselves block a lot of exterior sounds (but not enough for shooting). Then go to your local sporting goods store and for about $15 get the do-it-yourself custom ear mold material. Put the earbuds in your ear making sure not to get ear wax on the exterior. Have a friend put this putty like material over the earbud fusing them together. This will allow you try it out before you invest more on the better made ones. In the end you can just peal them apart and still have some very good earbuds.

· Registered
1,106 Posts
Insta Mold.

They are located in PA.

About 20 minutes from Philadelphia.

Look them up on the Internet. If you can guarantee them business they will come to your local gun club and set up shop one day.

I have a pair I got made about 5-7 years ago and they are still perfect and I wear them every weekend.

best plugs I ever had and I wish I had them years and years ago.

best 40 bucks I ever spent on my ears.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.