Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry you couldnt make it. We started at 10 and quit when they closed the range down around us at 6. Shot a bunch of bullets and shared alot of info with a very interested class.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hey ron and recurvy,

Let me start by saying, it was an excellent class and you missed a good one recurvy. I thank you very much for your time Mr. Sutton and i learned a lot of good information during the class. I liked the amount that we shot and the people that were in the class. We had great weather other than a pesky wind that kept you on your toes. He made the class laid back, educational, and overall a great time. Again, thanks for everything Mr. Sutton. I look forward to applying what you taught me next week in Florida. Hope to meet you soon recurvy, and we still have your tongue cleaners from India for you; also look forward to seeing you again soon Mr. Sutton. Good luck and good shooting.

Sincerely, Osker Reynolds

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Osker i think you are gonna knock them dead in FLA. I enjoyed working with you!
Let me know how it worked out when you get back. Ron

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Howdy Ron,
First,I'd like to say it was a pleasure meeting you.Your class was excellent,and I would reccomend it to shooters of all levels.Hey Curvy,you missed out on a great time.........

By the way Ron,I notiiced that the birds we(the squad)shot at the end of the day were hit alot harder,than at the beginning...........just wondered if you noticed the same thing.My doubles don't count.......YUK YUK
Thanks again Ron for wonderful class,and a great learning experience.
Smoke 'em all

D.P.Reynolds

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Yes, dammit...you have to rub it in. :)

The whole trip was cancelled, so I didn't have to worry whether or not I could bring my gun. But I just KNEW it would be great.

Can you come to Kansas? LOL!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no way Devi!!
and yes dave you guys hit them harder and harder as the day went on.Keep shooting every chance you get! Ron

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.