Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me what they are paying for pallets of white flyers, delivered? Standard pricing, not some sweetheart deal.

Just want a ballpark figure.

Thanks

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
You'd have to contact WF or a WF distributor directly. It will depend heavily on how many you're buying, how close you are to a plant or distributor, ect, so prices listed here could be all over the map.

·
Registered
218 Posts
If you are in the Northeast, try Beikirch (585) 248-3660. As I remember it, our club was getting targets for approx. $10.50 a case, delivered. The hitch is that they will want to get enough orders to fill a truck, prior to delivery.

·
Registered
108 Posts
They should change them name of them to white breakers. I bet we had a few skids of them things break in our throwers. I'm sure it cost us few shooters at our last league shoot. They should give you 3:1 for the hassles with them and their supplier. Maybe it was a bad batch they should at least stand behind their product. You could crush a bird in your hand with little pressure and yes they were bios.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
guthooked, you should contact Phil Murray. They did have a bad batch and you may have some of them, Phil has been making them good. We bought another load this fall and the price was the same as last spring, $8.85 plus tax and shipping.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts