Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the going rate today for an 8 pound container of Red Dot? I found a gun shop today that wanted to charge $300. Plus the hour and half drive each way to go pick it up. Also I had a friend recently that paid $220 for an 8 pound container of Promo.

I guess if we want to continue shooting these are the prices we’ll have to pay. I’m down to approximately 6 pounds of 700X and depending on how shooting I do it probably won’t last through the summer. Is everyone else experiencing these same prices?

·
Registered
566 Posts
I just paid a little less than $230 delivered from Powder Valley, but that is for an order of 4 kegs so the hazmat charge was spread among them. If I had ordered just the one it would have cost me around $255. That is $220 for the powder, $20 hazmat, $15 shipping.

·
Registered
14,893 Posts
$216 + tax from Dawson today, and their prices have always seemed to be inline with other retailers. Won't be too much longer until all components are at least 2x the price of pre-pandemic, meaning your box of 12ga reloads is pushing 9 or 10 bucks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts