Trapshooters Forum banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
853 Posts
Canada is a separate country on the North American continent (just like Mexico is).

Fact remains, there is no Canadian-made Clays family, or Alliant powders available in the Seattle area, nor on any of the online places like Powder Valley, Recobs, Graf's, Gamaliel's, Midway USA, BPI, Natchez, and all of the other places that people buy shotgun powder's from. People can stomp their feet and can get nasty and call me all the names they want, but it still doesn't change that reality.

·
Premium Member
8,596 Posts
Canada is a separate country on the North American continent (just like Mexico is).

Fact remains, there is no Canadian-made Clays family, or Alliant powders available in the Seattle area, nor on any of the online places like Powder Valley, Recobs, Graf's, Gamaliel's, Midway USA, BPI, Natchez, and all of the other places that people buy shotgun powder's from. People can stomp their feet and can get nasty and call me all the names they want, but it still doesn't change that reality.
Here's reality, If you weren't such an arrogant full of dog poop ass I would have sold you any of the powders that I told you were available way cheaper than you pay for your import powder!
But since you insist that they are not available, I Think NOT!
Sorry

·
Banned
5,421 Posts
Shot, $5.00 per 25 lb bag. I make shot myself. Over 2 tons per year.
Wads $77.00 - Per 5000 - Down Range
Primers $109.00 Per 5000 - Winchester
Powder $89.00 Per 8 lb - Promo
Everything was purchased in the past 6 months
Regards,
Mark
What is your apparent "free" source of lead there polo?

·
Premium Member
8,596 Posts
What is your apparent "free" source of lead there polo?
Not free, but cheap. I buy wheel weights from about 40 independent tire shops. I pay anywhere from .10 to .20 a pound.
This summer alone, I bought over 4 tons. It's out there, but you have to work at it. Some shops won't even sell them to you,
but most do.
Good Luck,
Mark

·
Registered
474 Posts
You are lucky, the shops around here think its Gold and want $50 a bucket that might be 50% good lead weights. I gave up making my own shot a while back.

·
Premium Member
8,596 Posts
You are lucky, the shops around here think its Gold and want $50 a bucket that might be 50% good lead weights. I gave up making my own shot a while back.
Really, Scrap price is only .17. Pure new lead is trading at .73 this morning.
How do they come up with those numbers?
I can't afford to give up shot making.
I am a little crazy, I shoot over 60,000 rounds a year
I do have a lot invested as well. I run 21 double drippers, three pots. Over $2,500 invested.
Payed for it self in 6 months. Makes around 300 lbs an hour. I sell over 2 tons a year at $30.00 per bag.
It's way better than anything I can buy!
I hope to double capacity in the next two years.
It pays for everything for shooting, Guns, Travel, Shoot fees, Food, Reloading supplies, Hotels.
Shoot em up,
Mark

·
Banned
853 Posts
Here's reality, If you weren't such an arrogant full of dog poop ass I would have sold you any of the powders that I told you were available way cheaper than you pay for your import powder!
But since you insist that they are not available, I Think NOT!
Sorry
Again, - you've let your emotions get the best of you and living in a dream world. You'd rather call me names than accept reality. Another reality is, that you couldn't ship me powder if you wanted to unless you are a 49 CFR certified registered HAZMAT shipper. If you are a supplier (with 49 CFR/HAZMAT shipping credentials), then get in touch with Connies Components in the Seattle area and supply them with powder. Connies and SportCo are the ones that supply all of the Seattle clubs with powder. As it is, even Connies Components bought into the Vetcan powder thing and is selling it at the big shoots in the Seattle area for $14.99/Lb. We have Vectan powder, and don't have to play your game (or live in your make-believe fantasy dream world). Hell, even Powder Valley is carrying Vectan powders now because they have nothing else to sell. Wake up and accept reality.

Noble Sport for availability, price, performance, and it's a clean burn and meters well in a MEC. Previously shot nothing but Alliant - tired of waiting - glad I made the switch, and don't see myself going back to Alliant.
Many reloaders got "tired of waiting" and went with Nobel Sport powders so that they can get on with reloading and shooting. In doing so, they discovered a great diamond in the rough and no longer have to "play the game" (that Mark likes to play). I, like you, seen no need to go back (to something that doesn't even exist any more anyhow).

61 - 69 of 69 Posts