Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
So much for liberals bragging about how tolerant they are for the diversity and lifestyles of others. I guess that only applies if they approve of you.

·
Premium Member
18,797 Posts
Well, that SOB insn't welcome in Texas.

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
What he has figured out is that New York citizens who are pro-life, and New York citizens who own firearms represent such a weak, ineffective segment of the voting population that they are a soft target for his hate speech.
Kinda reminds me of another totalitarian who made it a practice to separate out segments of the population for special action...for his "Final Solution".

donsteele_2008_0303.jpg

Some Classics just never go away.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
You'll have to sew a yellow Cross of Jesus on your coat.

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
Four years to graduate from high school or college and Cuomo is now between five and six years, still studying to make a decision on fracking. Politics! Unsafe act passed in darkness late at night. No public response invited. Magazines limited to seven rounds only. He needs one state trooper for a guard limited to seven rounds. Why does he need or is entitled to more protection than his subjects? He doesn't! ed

·
Registered
606 Posts
Cuomo:

Perhaps this may be enough to unify the hunters and the gun owners in the state to finally band together and get behind a "gun owning conservative" and run the deamoncraps out of NY's business. I know that there will be a certain percentage that will vote for the deamoncrap party regardless of any facts. I used to belong to the papermakers union before I retired and the rep's preached the demoncrap line constantly. They did have 3/4's of the local pretty brainwashed.

ctreay

·
Registered
452 Posts
Not to start an argument but a good friend of mine who retired from the railroad is in process of changing his political affliation from dem to rep, why because he is sick of the union backing all the dems who want total control of our lives. Would be nice if all the union shootin people did the same thing beni

·
Registered
14,685 Posts
He'll regret saying that as consevative business owners move out of the state and he loses tax base to fund his eutopia.

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
For the past few years residents have been leaving NY in large numbers. States with Republican Governors have higher employment, and are better off financially. Got an idea andy....you leave, take some of your low life trash representatives from the city with you and New York will prosper again! ed

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Andrew Cuomo has never been true to anything. He is ostensibly a Catholic but is divorcedm and embraces abortion and gay marriage. He will have to answer to the voters on election day but to an even higher power on the last day.

I guess there is something to the "apple and tree" saying.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
We all voted with our feet years ago. You can make money in NY, but its almost impossible to accumulate any real wealth. In NY you're a money filter.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
In this hideous speech, Cuomo also touted the "Safe Act" which limits magazine capacity to 7 rounds even though it has not been proven that it can or will have any effect on crime, mass shootings or, indeed, anything else. If you are a Dem, it is all about doing sometghing, anything! It doesn't matter if it is correct or if it works. Just do something! That's enough to get elected in a blue state.

·
Registered
452 Posts
And so the politicing goes he now wants to cap property taxes with a possible refund for home incomes under 500 thousand. Sorry what, I will never come close to that. Where the Hell were You 2 or 3 years ago talk about buying votes

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
It not just Cuomo!! our gov is pulling the same stunts here in Washington!!

Democrat/liberals have a brain disease, it symptoms are the lack of understanding the truth and Lying through their teeth!!

Did you catch the "statement" of the Texas dem gal??? in her attempt to excuse her lying!?? all I can say is WOW!! And a Harvard grad to boot!!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
The bishop was on the news talking about it and condeming him would be great if we could get all the catholics behind us to help get rid of him beni

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Democrat voters from the NE aren't welcome down here. Don't move down here and bring that mental disease with you. WE DON'T CARE HOW YOU DID IT BACK UP NORTH......

1 - 20 of 22 Posts