Trapshooters Forum banner

CT State Trap Shoot - too late to register, in person?

600 Views 6 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  greengael
Presquadding has ended in presquad.com. Presquad shows no empty squads for Friday’s 100 target singles event. (1) Will there be squads available Friday morning to register for in person? Saturday’s 200 target singles event shows empty squads available. (2) will there be squads available Saturday morning to register for in person?

My 13 yo son is registered to shoot Saturday. We both want to shoot Friday, and I’d like to shoot Saturday. Is there any hope? This would be my first registered trap shoot, and we both are ATA members. This is his 4th shoot of the season. Thanks!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Super Moderator
6,287 Posts
Presquadding has ended in presquad.com. Presquad shows no empty squads for Friday’s 100 target singles event. (1) Will there be squads available Friday morning to register for in person? Saturday’s 200 target singles event shows empty squads available. (2) will there be squads available Saturday morning to register for in person?

My 13 yo son is registered to shoot Saturday. We both want to shoot Friday, and I’d like to shoot Saturday. Is there any hope? This would be my first registered trap shoot, and we both are ATA members. This is his 4th shoot of the season. Thanks!
Check the program, but unless it shows a limit on the number of squads, you won't have any problem.

· Super Moderator
6,287 Posts
Thank you! Program says 40 squads for Friday and 60 for Saturday, and presquad shows fewer squads than that…guess I get there early, but should get on a squad…thanks!!!
Yep.

Some clubs limit squads based on the number of traps they have.

It's only physically possible to put so many squads through and still finish at a reasonable time.

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Woohoo! First ever 25 straight for me and it was in my first registered trap shoot, first round! Got my pin! Then a 23, 23 and 23 for a 94/100. And I did it with my 13 yo son shooting next to me!!! He did great too, in his first season, with a 20, 17, 18 and 16 for a 71/100! 200 more targets coming up tomorrow…

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.