Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A superb RBL 20 ga. is available for sale and it is a beauty. Hard to tell it was shot--it's as new in the factory case with all accessories. 28 inch choke tube barrels, silver engraved frame, single trigger, pistol grip stock wit 14 1/4" LOP and splinter forend. Stunning 4X wood. A light trim 20 bore that's perfect for birds or clays. You'll be pleased with this one. $3395 delivered lower 48. Email for pix or call 609-658-7739. Thank you!!

·
Premium Member
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a 2nd RBL with ALL the options. case hardened frame--self opener, exhibition wood. beavertail, single trigger. $4050==as new in case with all accessories. pix to follow.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
That's not the splinter forend, though.

I got beat up for my praise of CSMC and the RBL, but will still argue it's merits. I proudly own Launch edition #110; it may be available for sale from my widow one day. mike

·
Registered
544 Posts
I realize the fit, finish and manufacturer are different, but isn't that the SKB 200,300,400 series boxlock design? If so they should bullet-proof for durability. A 20 ga. with straight hand stock, splinter fore arm, 28' CT barrels and double triggers would be dynamite

HBT

·
Premium Member
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RBL number one has been sold. Number two--with all the factory options is available and reduced for a quick sale @ $3850.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.