Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How was the turnout/scores for the shoot today? Couldnt make it, coaching track in Sarnia this morning...nice day for shooting for the most part.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Drew Shaw ran the singles. I don't know any other results as I never made it into the clubhouse during the shoot. Decent turnout for this time of year. It was mostly overcast with a few spits of rain and the targets were hard to see. Everything rolled along well and we were done at around 5:00 - 5:30.

Otter Valley is next Sunday ... any chance we will see you there Beau? Bill Malcolm

·
Registered
24 Posts
Bill,

Did you happen to hear what was high last Sunday in handicap?

Randy Wenzel and I are planning on coming out to Otter Valley next Sunday. Just not sure how to get there. Planning on Mapquest but if you have some quick directions from Hamilton it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Sorry Mike, I don't know what the handicap scores were. Art Sherman did get a 1/2 a yard, but I don't know what his score was. I called and let him know and his comment was "A 1/2 yard for that shitty score".

E-mail me ... [email protected] ... (put an appropriate title in the subject box) and I can e-mail you a map and directions. Otter Valley puts on a nice shoot. If memory serves me there is some added money and prizes. Bill Malcolm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.