Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
You should have just gotten a XT trap combo. Browning does not sell barrels. Your only hope is some one wanting to break up a combo. If you got Beretta 68x, what you are thinking is easy to do.

Jason

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
I have recently bought a 2015 citori crossover and I wonder if I can find a trap barrel for singles?
What's a "trap barrel for singles?"
The whole purpose of the crossover is that you can use it for trap, sporting clays or skeet.
Shoot it with the barrel that's on it.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
What's a "trap barrel for singles?"
The whole purpose of the crossover is that you can use it for trap, sporting clays or skeet.
Shoot it with the barrel that's on it.
im going to try my crossover on doubles. shot it on my first round of singles, broke a 23 shoots great.
jack mc

·
Registered
642 Posts
I have been shooting my Crossover all summer for trap, It has performed flawlessly. This last month I have been shooting 22.50 ave at 16 and a 21.25 at yardage.I'm still relatively new to trap and this year have really put in a effort to learn proper form, sight picture, and hold points. Mine just plain outright fits me so shooting it is effortless for me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been shooting my Crossover all summer for trap, It has performed flawlessly. This last month I have been shooting 22.50 ave at 16 and a 21.25 at yardage.I'm still relatively new to trap and this year have really put in a effort to learn proper form, sight picture, and hold points. Mine just plain outright fits me so shooting it is effortless for me.
I've had mine for 2 weeks and I've put about 2300 rounds through it my scores in sporting and whizbang have gone up by 5 targets every round

1 - 6 of 6 Posts