This is the premise of this thread
:Are there any "two eyed shooters" on here that use a crossfire eliminator. ;
I put up the concept of the sight blinder.
Once HAH 66 brought up the XD Solution(patented) here is its concept.
In case of cross dominance or if you encounter cross firing.
1) Mount the gun on your handedness side
2) Raise your forehand thumb
3) Aim the EMPTY GUN at a still taget. ( door knob, object on a wall)
4) Close the off eye, you will see the aimed object
5)Close the on eye you will see the aimed object as well
6) with the thumb up you will notice that the double barrel image is eliminated.
The XDSolution was build on the above concept
a) the XDSolution preserve the BINOCULAR VISION while shooting a gun from the handedness side.
b) the XDSolution eliminates DOUBLE BARREL VISION.
We keep in touch with people that use the XD and we get valuable feedbacks to improve the product.
Jack is one of them, a high volum shooter, that gave us his observations for which we are very greatful
I like it!
I've shot about 10,000 targets with the new model:
I like the wrench I carry on my keychain. Much better than the old allen wrench.
Made first team All American (Veteran) again this year