Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Perazzi TM1 (Ithaca) Fixed Full with Stock Lock and a Bowen Release.
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pleased to report that I have the goose population in our cement pond under control. Last week I threw some stones at them. I didn't hit any, but the thudding of big rocks on ice got my message across that I wanted them to leave. In a few minutes half left. Another minute or two and the rest flew off.

Today I took slingshot in had and lobbed a few BBs in the goose direction - again missing birds, but splashing around them. If I did hit one I doubt it did any harm. Wouldn't you agree?

So much for my hunting prowess report. My question is about the bottle the BBs came in. There are 1,500 of them in an "Easy Pour Container". It's a small clear bottle with a black plastic top that is pointed and has one of those flip-off covers. When I flip it up, I see a solid black comb. No easy pouring from that baby.

I pried the top off with a screwdriver, removed my ammunition, and slammed that cap back on. I still don't see anything easy or pourable about the bottle. Am I supposed to remove or cut something?

Her's what I have. I've inspected the entire thing and I don't see how it's supposed to WORK. All suggestions welcomed.

Text Font White Product Line

Larry Frieders |

Grandpa's Arms, Inc. |

340 Marshall Ave #100 | Aurora, IL 60506 |
Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm |
Office: 630.859.0333 Cell: 630.992.7513 FAX: 630.859.0114

·
Premium Member
Perazzi TM1 (Ithaca) Fixed Full with Stock Lock and a Bowen Release.
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought of that, but was hoping it was something just a little more clever.

THANKS for setting me straight.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I personally don't have a problem with the way you ran off the geese but you may not want to talk about it to much your dealing with a federally protected bird and some people like the Federal & state game wardens don't have much of a sense of humor.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Yeah, I say cut 'er off with scissors at the appropriate height on the nipple.

...but your goose hunting efforts will improve if you then pour them into a 12 ga shotshell, add heat & enjoy.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
You can take a razor blade and cut off the top of the spout, it is made so you can then pour the bb's into your bb gun thru the hole in the barrel that has a slide cover

·
Registered
41 Posts
Those caps and bottles are molded in Auburn New York. Right in the heart of liberal land where Chuckie Schumer is the state senator (Lucky us).
I know because the company I work for built the mold for those caps.
Yes you are supposed to cut the end off like a tube of caulk.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.