Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the WSJ today, it was reported that the FBI is not going to file any criminal charges on the IRS for their heightened scrutiny of conservative groups. The officials said they didn't find any political bias or 'enemy hunting' that would amount to a violation of criminal law.

Now, get this. 'What emerged from the probe was evidence of a mismanaged bureaucracy enforcing rules about tax exemption applications it didn't understand according to law enforcement officials.'

Talk about a 'shovel ready' excuse. This BS of the Obama Administration investigated themselves is all about cronyism, cover your ass, and the good ol' boy syndrome. More psychobabble from the 'I didn't know, I wasn't informed squad.

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Just what the f_ck is happening in this country? It's stuff like this that makes me feel like we're going down the crapper so fast that I didn't even hear the flush. This is crazy!

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
On the news it was reported today that the IRS is going to be given more leeway on non-profit organizations again.

I guess the Democrats are getting ready to campaign again.

·
Premium Member
18,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wonder if this administration has a hit list, like the one reported the other day that Bill and Hildabeast had?

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
Charlie, everybody is on onumbnuts hit list, everybody

·
Premium Member
18,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's what you call 'Standing Room Only'.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts