Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the news. Cracker Barrel has put all DUCK MERCHANDISE BACK ON THE SHELVES. Apologies have been sent. ed

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
From Forbes - guess management found out who their customer base is.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Phil Robertson is leading a revolution,the silent majority is no longer silent,we have had enough.

·
Molon Labe
11,993 Posts
If they send one back to me I will post it

·
Registered
606 Posts
If I happen to like a piece and it says Duck COMMANDER on it I may buy it. However if it says Duck DYNASTY on it I will pass it by.

The Duck COMMANDER brand is owned by the Robertson family, The Duck DYNASTY brand is owned by A&E.

ctreay (still P!$$ED)

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Looks like Charlie Sheen had another drug and alcohol induced rant. This time against Phil Robertson.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
When one's politics cost them money, that is a test of their character.

I don't think I could last five minutes in a liberal workplace, even if I were to make more money.

Oddly enough, in my small but loyal circle of true friends, only one is not of the Gun Culture. I do not shun libs and anti gunners, perhaps they shun me.

I respect one's right to disagree with me, even if they are wrong (LOL), BUT their irrational fears and insecurities do not take precedence over my rights.

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Cracker Barrel has published a full and unconditional apology. I don't care what their motives were, I accept. Those pansy buttplugs over at A&E haven't even acknowledged millions and millions of angry e-mails and phone calls. That makes me mad. I am going to e-mail the pukes right now and let them have it.

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
I have not seen but 15 min of a show and have not watched it there after. I just don't like it.

HOW ever I will stand with them on their right to say what they want. GOOD that they are standing up to A+E, GOOD that the people or fan's are forcing co's to back the hell off. Hollywood has now been edu in how the stars and fans want things.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Finally, a backlash against the Gaystapo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts