Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,278 Posts
I, living in Philadelphia (home of the Eagles - who lost today, thank you very much) could not agree more.

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
From 26-3 at the half to a one point win.............WOW.

I was going to go load shells at half time, glad I didn't. Hell of a finish.

HM

·
Banned
2,562 Posts
National Felon League and tattoo related..............we can go to Chicago or Detroit and watch blacks beat on each other for free.

Thats just the reality of pro sports.......

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
Been a Bears fan my whole life (they won today also) but still like to see the Packers, Vikings and the Chiefs win also.

·
Premium Member
18,784 Posts
The Cowboys couldn't beat any of the four high schools in Amarillo, or here in Bushland for that matter. My wife said at the half, that they'll loose it in the 4th. quarter. The Dallas Cowgirls loose another one.

·
Vendor
19,362 Posts
Likes to shoot. I was hoping the pack would die at Dallas. But Not to be. But the Bears should not get to "back in" since they lost to Detroit twice already. The Bears should have to knock off the Eagles and the pack to get in. Even then we have to count on Detroit losing. I do not know where you are but I watch the Bears at Alary's Bar in St Paul. it is a raucous crowd. We reserve our seats at the bar by arriving 1 hour prior to their 11 am opening and begin with Bloody marys. they tailgate cook brats and hamburgers and we watch the game on 20 big screens over the bar. anther 20 very big screens are all around the tables. Usually the place is full and rockin. Good time when they win.

Jack

Cutler was kinda pumped and tossin high. common after a lay off. But his leg looked OK and he had decent protection.

On another fun note, those Aaron rogers adv with the Ditka types are kinda fun. Aaron seems a good sport in those. But GB has proven to be just another middling team without him. GB has been lucky with 20 years of top qbs.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Jack...While you were watching the game "inside", I was in the stadium. Wind chill HAD to be close to zero degrees. I've done a lot of stupid things in my life, but going to the game has to be near the top. By the way, while the crowd was sparse, I believe half were from Chicago. The weather didn't seem to bother them much. Plenty of antifreeze was flowing....

Paul

·
Premium Member
12,278 Posts
Brady509 & blade819,

If the Dallas QB did his job correctly, then yes this would be 'shooting related' as it is the question is debatable...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts