Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Colorado Coward is running out of office because she does not want to face the electorate after her two anti-gun colleagues have been bounced out of office on their butts. Instead of having the courage to stand up for what she SUPPOSEDLY believes in, she will quit in order to NOT allow the people to elect a pro-gun candidate. Typical cowardly action I would say.

Here is a few lines from the article and the link to the entire story.

" DENVER (Reuters) - A Colorado lawmaker facing a possible recall election over her support for gun control resigned on Wednesday in a move that will allow Democrats to appoint a successor and block Republicans from wresting control of the state Senate.

"The resignation of Evie Hudak, a former educator who represented Denver's northwest suburbs, comes after two other Democratic senators were unseated in September, leaving that party with a mere 18-17 majority in the state Senate."

Full story Click Here

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
Just like the chickenshit Dems in Wisconsin who ran off to an Illinois motel in order to prevent voting on Act 10.

HM

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
She did this to rob everyone of voting a new state senator, and the way she worded it she's expecting another anti-gunner to be appointed.

Angry citizens should recall the appointee as well. Their campaign slogan can be:

ELECTED! NOT SELECTED!

·
Registered
12,443 Posts
Don't stop! whoever the replacement is, start a recall anyway!

Beat'em how ever one can!! I prefer public flogging of elected official who vote against their oath of office!!

Even if you have to wait for that person to cast one vote, throw em out!!

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
I hate to say this...but she may have outsmarted the recallers. Maybe someone in Colorado would enlighten us if it is legal to recall a selected...not elected official. She will probably run again for something, and then you need to turn up the heat to destroy her chances. But anyway the recall sent a message to anti-gunners all over the nation. Now that you are organized you need to recall your Governor. For what you have already done....Thank You COLORADO! ed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts