Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to a friend of mine this evening. He had been talking earlier to a brother of his. I know his brother also but haven't seen Gary in at least 30 years.
Gary lives in Houston,Texas.
Gary and a friend of his decided to get tested for the Corona virus.
They went last weekend to testing facility along with several hundred people.
They filled out the paperwork and waited.
And waited.
After several hours and not getting tested, they left.
Thursday, they both received emails that they had tested positive for the virus?
Seriously?
Supposedly, each testing facility is paid $70 for each test?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have questions to son-in-law‘s friend died in a motorcycle accident. On the death certificate it listed COVID 19.Idid find out there is three spots On a death certificate to place cause of death but I wonder what took priority and the number still got counted!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
I have questions to son-in-law‘s friend died in a motorcycle accident. On the death certificate it listed COVID 19.Idid find out there is three spots On a death certificate to place cause of death but I wonder what took priority and the number still got counted!
My friend has pictures of his dead cousin in a car sandwiched by a drunk driver - Yep Covid was the cause of death.

There is MONEY involved with this stuff.

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
The numbers are meaningless. Why is the USA with probably some of the best health care available worldwide, leading in deaths at 120,000? Compared to the squalid slums of Rio De Janeiro, Brazil (anyone recall the putrid fouled drinking water in the shanty town slums during the last World Cup?), or the packed-like-cordwood slums of Calcutta? If you were a virus, wouldn't you rage thru those slums like a sailor on liberty? Yet those nations have a per-capita and total death rate far below the USA. Or how about the no-health-care-available parts of Africa, remember that last virus that came from there and they had deaths reminiscent of the plague? Not a word now. Somethings not right.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
No one understands the apparent low incidence in SE Asia, esp. Vietnam and Thailand
Emerging COVID-19 success story: Vietnam’s commitment to containment

or South Asia with almost 2 billion people, many crowded in vast slums and living in poverty
Why South Asia’s COVID-19 Numbers Are So Low (For Now)

Things are getting worse in Africa
South Africa warns of coronavirus ‘storm’ as outbreak accelerates across continent

and remain very bad in South America, esp. Brazil. Somehow things are much better in Guayaquil, Ecuador where in March & April there were bodies in the streets.

Clearly Latinos, Native Americans and Blacks have an as yet unknown genetic predisposition to more severe infections and death. Anglos less? Asians much less?? Children and those under 20 much less risk of both acquiring COVID and becoming ill. The elderly are just collateral damage?
But why are per capita numbers in New Mexico (which also has part of the Navajo Nation) so much better than Arizona with similar population profiles??

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services increased the lab reimbursement for COVID PCR swab tests April 14 from $51 per test to $100 per test FOR BENEFICIARIES. That required a provider order until that requirement was waved at the end of April.
I couldn't find the charge for the drive-through testing, but the lab IS reimbursed by the Feds.

Reactions: Big Az Al

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
When I ask covid19 questions on an open forum I like or point out the disparities in on known death certificates.

Anything that calls into question or can prove out right lies. Is quickly flamed as "BEING ANECDOTAL, and not even germane," to "Controlling the spread of covid19!" The post will generate 20+ likes rapidly but all the replies look to come from people living on government koolaid.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
So another new word, "CASEDEMIC”

The meaning of which is due to hyper testing there is a huge increase in positive tests even though there is no actual increase of actual cases or hospitisation or death.

Al

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
The graphic that has been nagging me since a played the clip is the dip in deaths for most of 2019. It is called average for a reason. In if there is no provable reason that a natural average dipped it is going to correct itself. That is how averages work. Even if covid-19 had not happened the natural spike of correction would have happened.

Al

Reactions: DuckNut

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
So another new word, "CASEDEMIC”

The meaning of which is due to hyper testing there is a huge increase in positive tests even though there is no actual increase of actual cases or hospitisation or death.

Al
Don't know if you heard Plandemic

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Don't know if you heard Plandemic
Plandemic,

1; was created from democrat and deep state lies and manuvers.

2; Feeds to casedemic and off casedemic

3; is the reason we have casedemic at all

Does this work for anyone?

Al

Reactions: DuckNut

·
Premium Member
7,989 Posts
Right from the horses mouth!
Pay close attention to the rats in the blue box, speaks volumes. Ask how many people over 80 with health issue that died attributed falsely to covid when they were 1 foot in the grave already, and the other on a banana peel.
Aloha (Got bullsh-t stats?)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts