Trapshooters Forum banner

181 - 200 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
i think you are a hypocrite that you do not want to ban all firearms if it would save just one life. The medical industry which includes the Mayo Clinic and Johns Hopkins have long ago declared guns are a public health hazard. Why are you ignoring the medical experts on this issue? What if some stranger next to you had a gun.

People die in car accidents all the time, even when wearing seatbelts and obeying the speed limit. An example is two cars traveling the speed limit at 75 MPH, hit head on. Even with seatbelts, the impact will be devastating to the occupants. What if some stranger in the car next to you is driving drunk?
The stranger next to me with a gun hasn't killed 200,000 people in 6 months. Guns are a known positive in the USA. Criminals are on record as saying they fear getting shot, probably not so much in London. There, they are pretty much assured of breaking in a house without experiencing a 3" #4 buck round.

Are you advocating letting people drive as fast as they want, and letting them decide how much they can drink and drive, all while not wearing seat belts? If you agree with laws to prevent dangerous driving, but don't want to ban cars, are you a hypocrite?

If the whole medical industry as a whole hates guns (hey they do) are you going to never seek medical attention again because of it?

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
I would guess some of you really hate to see No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service signs. That really crushes a man's freedom having to be be properly dressed for best public interest. Maskhole may actually be the person who refuses to do as asked. Are those folks who believe a person should wear pants in public paranoid too?

Rick asks if I want to get rid of guns and cars. Of course I don't. Who believes speed limits should be up to the individual driver?

To assume that someone that might believe the Mayo Clinic over an OSHA trained person must be a liberal, is like assuming every gun owner must belong to some right wing militia group. Does being conservative require one to be inconsiderate too?
When did medical recommendations become political.
My prior question stands. Would you prefer a stranger next to you not wear a mask?
The liberal progressive left is screaming that Trump is anti science, yet here is an anti science statement! How can I say this,you ask?

The regulations on everything from surgical masks to full SCBA come out of both workplace injuries and death and SCIENCE used by NIOSH in scientific study and tests.
Everyone of the working doctors has to be trained by OSHA to wear even the surgical mask. And all accredited clinical studies show that surgical masks are a placebo at best.

The stranger next to me with a gun hasn't killed 200,000 people in 6 months. Guns are a known positive in the USA. Criminals are on record as saying they fear getting shot, probably not so much in London. There, they are pretty much assured of breaking in a house without experiencing a 3" #4 buck round.

Are you advocating letting people drive as fast as they want, and letting them decide how much they can drink and drive, all while not wearing seat belts? If you agree with laws to prevent dangerous driving, but don't want to ban cars, are you a hypocrite?

If the whole medical industry as a whole hates guns (hey they do) are you going to never seek medical attention again because of it?
The CDC admits that less than ten thousand (10,000) had no other contributing conditions that were going to be fatal whether covid19 ever existed. Follow the money covid19 as the cause of death on a death certificate is seventeen thousand ($17,000) dollars. That money goes straight to the hospital corporations profit line no questions asked. So covid19 as the cause of in that two cars at 75 miles per hour? It wasn't covid19 but the declaring doctor can have his/her hospital access blocked by not getting the hospital all the free cash.
But how do blame Trump for that number anyway when the New York governor ordered covid19 patients into or back into nursing homes? That action takes Trump off the hook for thirty, forty or fifty (30,000 - 40,000 - 50,000) thousand deaths does it not?

There is also
Trump saying, something is going on in China that we need to be concerned and worried about.
The left attacked him as deflecting from other issues.
Trump issued a travel ban on China
and the left attacked him again
Trump has followed the science and been attacked by the left in all of it!
So when is the left? The dumocrats (democrats to some) going to admit their actions as the problem? Never is my bet! They are counting on ignorant blow hards to keep blindly following along!

AND TROLLING those that see whose actions are the problem and attacking us for not following the ignorant, even arrogant, fake media lead heard!

If you can't or won't remember the warnings and actions taken by Trump earlier this year that they attacked him for. Pick up your sheeples articles! You are blindly following the flock!

Al

Reactions: Turkinator

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts

Reactions: Turkinator

·
Registered
29,297 Posts

My god, you are a totally brainwashed gun toting redneck freak. How can you defend guns when they have killed millions over the time since they were created. How can you threaten to kill someone who breaks into your house to steal “stuff.”

As far as cars go, I like driving and do not want to ban them, but there are those who want to ban my SUV because it is bigger and more deadly.

As to the 200,000 dead, from covid19, are you sure those that died, died from it as a sole cause or did they die because of other conditions, some which was complicated by Covid or they tested positive from it? What about the other 7,000+ that die everyday. What are we doing to prevent those deaths?

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I would guess some of you really hate to see No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service signs. That really crushes a man's freedom having to be be properly dressed for best public interest. Maskhole may actually be the person who refuses to do as asked. Are those folks who believe a person should wear pants in public paranoid too?

Rick asks if I want to get rid of guns and cars. Of course I don't. Who believes speed limits should be up to the individual driver?

To assume that someone that might believe the Mayo Clinic over an OSHA trained person must be a liberal, is like assuming every gun owner must belong to some right wing militia group. Does being conservative require one to be inconsiderate too?
My prior question stands. Would you prefer a stranger next to you not wear a mask?
Your prior question is now answered. I dont care if anyone near me is or is not wearing a mask. You just dont get it. Businesses are being forced to have mask mandates to remain open. If it is the business choice, end the mandate. See how long a business chooses mandatory masks when it has a choice.

My question to you: why cant you provide proof a simple face cover is effective?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,871 Posts

I wonder when they’ll come clean with the realities of just how much protection the paper/cloth masks afford us?

Steve

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
It't no wonder that I call this site VERBAL DIARRHEA .COM ...Dirt has to be younger than some of these naysayers..

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
Brent - you are so brainwashed.

USE THE WEB to find the truth.

CDC has flip flopped a dozen time. The WHO has gone full 180 degrees as well. But the media you are watching is not telling you that. They want you to be locked in your house and go insane.

You really do not have a clue of what you are supporting. The CDC and WHO want to rid the US of guns and you support this even though you say you don't. Such a hypocrite.

If you are up to reading then go read the links posted and get back to us with your science. When there are tens of thousands of doctors telling the truth but you can't hear them because they are being censored and all you believe is CNN - you have become lost.

Two Nobel prize winners have said this is manmade but you have to dig for hours to find the video. But lucky for you I posted it in another thread - go find it. When the Chinese virologist risked her family's lives to tell the truth about this virus - she is being censored. But lucky for you she has been given a lab to recreate it and prove it is manmade - go read it.

I do not trust the CDC or the WHO because they are political machines with an agenda. I believe doctors who risk their medical careers to telling the truth WAY more than a person at an agency collecting a paycheck garnered from taxpayer money.

Wake up - it is a beautiful world out there if you can stop crying long enough to let the tears dry.

·
Registered
29,297 Posts
It't no wonder that I call this site VERBAL DIARRHEA .COM ...Dirt has to be younger than some of these naysayers..
Who is naysaying? All some of us are asking from people like yourself is what your medical background? What medical school did you attend, how many years have you practiced, where? How many papers have you written about this subject that were published?

For all we know you are parroting something you heard Lemmon or Fredo Cumo from CNN say. If you and Brent do not have sufficient medical credentials, why should we believe anything you post here about this subject? There are always real doctors with other opinions.

Reactions: Big Az Al

·
Registered
15,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #190 (Edited)
You asked this question and forgot the question mark. Yet I will answer it for you.
Early 2020. With certainty. With changing information and uncertainty concerning Covid medical advice. The WHO, CDC, UN, Democratic lefty US governors, mayors and certain influential medical professionals seized the opportunity to make political hay by confusing the public with ambiguous information.Most media outlets have chosen to parrot the propaganda.
That continues to this present day.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Anyone would have to be a blithering idiot to not see this as a leftist attempt to destroy President Trump. 8 months and a bunch of garbage from the leftist democrat media and people running around like a bunch of retards with little paper panty masks, virtue signaling their social awareness. Total BS
You asked this question and forgot the question mark. Yet I will answer it for you.
Early 2020. With certainty. With changing information and uncertainty concerning Covid medical advice. The WHO, CDC, UN, Democratic lefty US governors, mayors and certain influential medical professionals seized the opportunity to make political hay by confusing the public with ambiguous information.Most media outlets have chosen to parrot the propaganda .
That continues to this present day.

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
Anyone would have to be a blithering idiot to not see this as a leftist attempt to destroy President Trump. 8 months and a bunch of garbage from the leftist democrat media and people running around like a bunch of retards with little paper panty masks, virtue signaling their social awareness. Total BS
Even when a dictator governor is told what she is doing has exceeded her powers she doubles down with 21 more days with ZERO consequences.

She has willfully ignored the Supreme Court of her state.

@Rick Barker - even those who are medical doctors have been brainwashed into oblivion. The ones parroting the CDC, WHO and UN are being proven more each day to be part of the problem so much so they don't even recognize they have been the subject of an experiment much like Pavlov's dog.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I see from the original post that masks deflect the vapers away from someone you may be talking to. I know this is true because Talking with people that have chronic bad breath Isn’t a problem anymore

·
Registered
3,754 Posts

Comparing rocks to apples

Using Mayo clinic and OSHA in the same sentence.

Mayo clinic works with health and wellness issues trying to save and improve lives.

OSHA, in particular the 29 CFR regulation are rules written in or by blood to keep workers from needing Mayo Clinic in the first place. Written in blood you ask? Yes! After work place accidents that cause death an severe disability OSHA investigates, studies and applies all tools especially SCIENCE to find out the why and how of the accident and actually practical solutions. OSHA and it's sister agency NIOSH, working together have answered workplace health issues that The Mayo Clinic while good had never figured out how to phrase the questions of why and how did this happen? But on the other hand OSHA starts with the death in looking for the why and how did this happen? That is why those regulations are said to be written in blood!

Yes federal employees of OSHA have given the agency a bad image, from being high handed overreaching pricks. But where the agency has excelled is identifying work place risks and how fix them!

OSHA and NIOSH have identified masks and respiratory protection systems as a high risk area. The wrong filter media? The wrong active air purifiers? Wearing it incorrectly? Wearing one at all? These Agencies using science to prove cause and effect have science proveing that THE safety device known as a surgical mask are worthless beyond one value! That one value is the placebo effect to help the patient's comfort!

That is studied science!

Not the opinion of someone wearing one because "thats how it is always done!"

Al

·
Premium Member
604 Posts

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
Canadian study:

jk

A valuable study where 100% of the material utilized to produce the article came from pro-mask people. LOL Nothing referenced or used to the contrary - sure looks like a legit, non-biased article. JOKE.

References
Chernozhukov, V, H Kasahara and P Schrimpf (2020), “Causal impact of masks, policies, behavior on early COVID-19 pandemic in the US”, medRxiv pre-print.

Chu, D, E Akl, S Duda, K Solo, S Yaacoub and H Schünemann (2020), “Physical distancing, face masks, and eye protection to prevent person-to-person transmission of SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19: A systematic review and meta-analysis”, Lancet 395: 1973–87.

Greenhalgh, T, M B Schmid, T Czypionka, D Bassler and L Gruer (2020), “Face masks for the public during the COVID-19 crisis”, BMJ 369: m1435.

Howard, J, A Huang, Z Li, Z Tufekci, V Zdimal, H-M van der Westhuizen, A von Delft, A Price, L Fridman, L-H Tang, V Tang, G L Watson, C E Bax, R Shaikh, F Questier, D Hernandez, L F Chu, C M Ramirez and A W Rimoin (2020), “Face masks against COVID-19: An evidence review”, Preprints 2020.

Karaivanov, A, S Lu, H Shigeoka, C Chen and S Pamplona (2020), “Face masks, public policies and slowing the spread of COVID-19: Evidence from Canada”, medRxiv pre-print

Leung, N, D Chu, E Shiu, K Chan, J McDevitt, B Hau, H Yen, Y Li, D Ip, J Peiris, W Seto, G Leung, D Milton and B Cowling (2020), “Respiratory virus shedding in exhaled breath and efficacy of face masks”, Nature Medicine 26: 676–80.

Meyerowitz, E, A Richterman, R Gandhi and P Sax (2020), “Transmission of SARS-CoV-2: A review of viral, host, and environmental factors”, Annals of Internal Medicine, Reviews.

Mitze, T, R Kosfeld, J Rode and K Wälde (2020), “Face masks considerably reduce COVID-19 cases in Germany”, medRxiv pre-print.

Prather, K, C Wang, and R Schooley (2020), “Reducing transmission of SARS-CoV-2”, Science 368(6498): 1422–4.

181 - 200 of 222 Posts