Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased some Fio 616 primers. Italy is a Level 3 country. I'm not sure what kind of boat they came over on or how long they have been in the country.
Do I need to self quarantine these in a zip lock bag for fourteen days or are the good to shoot immediately?

·
Registered
178 Posts
The virus can remain viable in the air for up to 3 hours, on copper for up to 4 hours, on cardboard up to 24 hours and on plastic and stainless steel up to 2 to 3 days. So as long as it's been sitting around for 3 days or more, you should be fine

·
Registered
13,896 Posts
I just purchased some Fio 616 primers. Italy is a Level 3 country. I'm not sure what kind of boat they came over on or how long they have been in the country.
Do I need to self quarantine these in a zip lock bag for fourteen days or are the good to shoot immediately?
If this is a serious question, I feel sorry for your.

If this is an attempt at humor, I feel sorry for you.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The post was in jest but I have to say, the thought did cross my mind. Something imported from Italy?
I am loading them today, try to shoot some tomorrow. If they are truly infected my scores should show it.

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
I just got a laptop battery from China. I don't feel like installing it right now. The wife was getting pushy so I told her I need to let it sit in the garage for two weeks to avoid the corona virus. The last time her computer got a "virus" it never ran again and had to be replaced. She seemed satisfied with my answer and has not asked about it for a couple days.

·
Registered
98 Posts
you need to be quarantined until the dumbass in you is at a safe level,please don't go out in public until summer.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
The virus can remain viable in the air for up to 3 hours, on copper for up to 4 hours, on cardboard up to 24 hours and on plastic and stainless steel up to 2 to 3 days. So as long as it's been sitting around for 3 days or more, you should be fine
Copper can effectively help to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, which are linked to severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), new research shows. Animal coronaviruses that 'host jump' to humans, such as SARS and MERS, result in severe infections with high mortality. Researchers found that a closely-related human coronavirus - 229E - can remain infectious on common surface materials for several days, but is rapidly destroyed on copper. This was from a web site called Science News.

I seen the same numbers on one of the TV news programs.

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
What OSO is saying is that he banned a member and that member had a second account...screen name. It is against forum rules to have 2 accounts. Certain people think it is ok to have a screen name for normal posting and another to troll with. Doing this results in a permanent ban from the forum.

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
What OSO is saying is that he banned a member and that member had a second account...screen name. It is against forum rules to have 2 accounts. Certain people think it is ok to have a screen name for normal posting and another to troll with. Doing this results in a permanent ban from the forum.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts