Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could you identify these primers? I am thinking it’s a CCI 209SC. Manufactured back in the late 80’s to early 90’s. The SC stood for sporting clays. The original sleeve was accidentally thrown away.

Could anyone agree or positively identify it? Thanks,

Eye Product Organ Gold Food
Audio equipment Auto part Circle Jewellery Circuit component
Gold Amber Circuit component Audio equipment Wood

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I actually had some 109‘s at one point in my life. The color and the sealant on those were completely different. I also got rid of those along time ago and I really don’t think it’s those. Could you take one out and take a complete picture of it on both sides? I appreciate your reply. Thanks,

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
That is a crazy question. Could those that responded please tell me what makes you think these are CCI from 40 yrs ago and not Winchester or some other. Not to mention if they are standard or magnums.

·
Premium Member
6,281 Posts
That is a crazy question. Could those that responded please tell me what makes you think these are CCI from 40 yrs ago and not Winchester or some other. Not to mention if they are standard or magnums.
Shape/design.

What know one can say absolutely is which CCI it is. But I've not seen that I can remember the mag version with a silver bottom.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
OMG, I "am" hoarder. I need help. First off, those are older CCI 209. How do I know? I have a brick of the older CCI 209 and mine look identical to those shown. I also have a brick of very old CCI 109. The have a clear covering , not red.
Also found I have a brick of Alcan 220 Maxfire and several bricks of Win. 209 that are marked $15. CCI 209 were markd $19.99. Don't have any 209M CCI so who knows but my CCI209 are just like those shown?
Colonel

1 - 15 of 15 Posts