Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
22,771 Posts
He never says much and hasn’t been on lately. But, wishing for the best Howard.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Rick,
Thanks for putting up the info on Howard.
Haven't talked with him for a while and very sorry to hear of his heart problem.
He will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.
John

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Howard is a good dude. I met him several times at the Grand through our late friend Gene Hapney. Howard does beautiful work. Speedy recovery Howard.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Rick...THANKS for posting this! Howard IS a great guy. He recognized me from the forum picture several years ago and we became instant friends. He IS talented in many ways but his true gift is the unselfish ability to understand people and what is important to them. He never asks for anything...he only gives!
I have stayed in touch with Mrs. Simon as time and circumstance has allowed. She needs our support as much as he does. Think what it must be like for her to see him carried away in an ambulance and not even be allowed to come to his hospital to see him. This has been a true ordeal for them both!
Our family, and several of the Mississippi shooters and a few from Tennessee who have had the great pleasure of meeting Howard have joined in prayers for the entire Simon family, doctors and support staff.
He is the kind of a guy that we just don't need to be without!!
Your prayers will be most appreciated.
Our Best
Jim

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Oh geez I didn’t know a Howard was going into the hospital. I haven’t talked to him in a while. Prayers headed your way Howard.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts