Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can i expect to pay for a gracoil system on a browning cynergy. Adjustable comb, adjustable butplate, pretty much everything. Anyone have anything they dont like about them?

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Tron is getting $380 bucks for his work. He is about the average price if not a little on the cheaper side. Good system for the money. I'm partial to my RAD II but it costs more. My son has the Gracoil w/LOP adjustment pad adjustment and it works great. Check Tron's prices above.---Matt

·
Registered
60 Posts
Look at the bumpbuster also it is about the same price but a little newer technology. I just had one done and I love it. red dirt stock works did mine and he did a great job and fast turn around. He is in Ok. go to u tube and punch it in and his web site reddirtstockworks.com. Good luck and good shooting.

Pete

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I can't tell you the price of the full monty you are talking about, but I will say that I just had an adjustable butt plate and pad put on one of my guns a couple of weeks ago and I guarantee you that you will never be treated nicer or get better work for your money. Graco company is top notch! Jack Farrow

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
This is what I charge...I'm about middle of the road.

New Gra-coil with adjustable LOP and new Decelerator Pad....$400

New Gra-Coil with fixed LOP and new pad.....$345

Adjustable Comb with Stainless Steel Hardware.....$225

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Here is what I charge....

New Gra-coil with adjustable LOP....$235.00
New Kick eez Pad....$35.00
Labor to install ...$80.00
Adjustable Comb with Brass hardware and Stainless Steel nuts and bolts....$160.00

Don

·
Registered
835 Posts
A lot of folks like them. I had one on a Browning BT-99 Golden Clays a few years back, and I never could shoot it. Nothing against Gracoil or the quality of their stuff. I've never seen a negative comment about Gracoil's quality.

The problem I had with it is that I tend to pull the gun in as I shoot, which changes the length of pull, even with the spring cranked all the way down. That changes your point of aim. I ended up selling mine after of few months of frustration. The new owner had no problem with it, so it's probably just the way I shoot.

I'm probably a minority opinion here, but I would suggest shooting one before you decide. It's a permanent change to your stock, as I recall, so it's not something you can undo.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok let me add something. I dont want to send my gun out anywhere. I dont think i can go 3 weeks or so without my gun. Also id like to make sure it fits before the gunsmith completes the stock. Anyone know a place in MD VA PA that does good work installing gracoil systems.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.