Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shot there today. Very impressed. North Mississippi. These people know how to put on a shoot. Chip I have to hand it to you. Very well manicured as well as very good targets. Shoot was run as good as any I have been to if not better. Mississippi Shooters have a ACE in the hole with this club. Didn't shoot as well as I wanted but it wasn't because of Targets, but because of my ability. I have to say thanks for every shooter there in my opinion felt appreciated.
Will be back!
Southern Hospitality at its best!!

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Corinth back in the State Shoot hunt---There will be a State Meeting next Saturday at the Capitol Gun Club in Jackson. That will be the time that the membership will vote on any and all clubs that offer to hold the 2021 State Shoot. Corinth will be on the roster.
If you are a MTA member, PLEASE come and vote your wishes.

This is a scheduled monthly ATA registered date. There will be shooting activities. Bring your gun! AND LUNCH---ALL ACTIVITIES WILL BE OUTSIDE FOR SHOOTER SAFETY
I am not a member of Capitol and don't know what the schedule will be. They usually start shooting about 9:00. I plan to be there then and attend the State meeting as necessary.

Now, back to Corinth...The gun club is as stated--excellent!! There has been a ton of work on the shooting fields, club house and camper spaces and more work is planned and on going. It looks more like a State park than a gun club. Chip is a very capable and friendly person who is dedicated to our sport and it's people.
Remember the old commercial?? Try it, you'll like it. That applies!
Jim

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guys, we do appreciate yalls kind remarks! We are putting in a lot of time and money there. But I in no way can do any of this alone. My partner Jacky Feazell is the man behind making everything look so good. He keeps the fields manicured and clean. He’s also our resident do anything man. But we do enjoy the place. So along with Jacky and myself, his son Paul is our third partner, but he stays busy running our other company, so he’s not there a lot, but just as important.

With that said, we hope to bring more good shoots in the future! We are new and we mess up a lot, but bare with us, we are learning. And if anyone can see any improvements we can make, tell us, we need to know! Hope to see more come to our future shoots! Who knows what the next few years might bring, let’s hope it’s all good for the sport!

God bless and thanks

Chip

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
What a sweet club. Glad to know it has come back to life. Great background!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts