Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what a really nice place to shoot. they added a third trap and today was the first day of use. The extra trap should spped things up a bit expecially on registered targets. Everything went really smooth and all of the members of the club are really friendly. 50 bird program. bill dixon 50 straight, Joe rossman 49, 2 tied with 46. Nate not in the money!!!!!. Tom Rhodes. We missed you. Joe

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Miss the gang and the fun there Joe. Sounds like you are shooting the S gun well Joe! See you at the Classic! Bill Dixon (sun blocker) is on fire! Tom Rhoads

·
Premium Member
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
in copley ohio between route 77 and old route 21 near akron ohio. they shoot on saturdays. don't know the complete schedule but you can search for copley on this site and i believe someone will chime in with more details. motordoc

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thier website www.copleytrap.com has a shoot calendar. It is nice that they added that third range. I shot there Saturday (4/14) and after my first round I joked with one of the coaches that there must be someting wrong because the Pat-Trap was not throwing the birds where I was pointing. :)

Grouper

·
Registered
212 Posts
It is a nice place I just haven't had a chance to shoot there. I am in Copley a couple of weekends and just never get there. The closer you are the harder it is to get there.

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Leo had a group of young men from Copley this weekend in a clinic. Couldn't ask for a nicer bunch of guys. Hope they enjoyed the class as much as we did...

·
Registered
430 Posts
Thank you Karla - you are too kind!

Leo, you put on a great clinic - the kids talked about it the entire way home! Being a SCTP coach I know how hard it is sometimes to get through to our young shooters - you made it look easy!

The lessons learned by each of us will go a long way - even me "the old guy" of the class !!

A huge thank you to Steve White for organizing the clinic and to the Glen Coe Conservation club for the wonderful hospitality - we all had a great time!

Thanks again and look for our trademark orange shirts at Marengo!!!

Scott Powell
Chippewa Trapshooting Club
Copley Trap Range

·
Registered
477 Posts
Scott and Dave.... was a pleasure to have you guys attend the Leo Harrison Clinic at Glen Coe Conservation Club. You and Dave have done a wonderful job with your young shooters. It was easy to see why you had the SCTP Championship Team...they are all very good shooters and were very respectful of others. Would love to have you guys come back once the local SCTP team gets going.

Hope to see all at the Ohio State Shoot

krieghoff200...............Steve White

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.