Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search to find if anyone had already posted this and did not see one. Guys here it is full court! If we want to keep them, we had better start contacting our reps in DC.

Mike

·
Registered
315 Posts
Well, that didn't take them long. This has to be stopped. Now. Write your congress-criters. I will when I finish this notw.

Leslie

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
If I understand this correctly,

Anybody that owns a gun in the US has to be licensed and all firearms registered to legally own one?

·
Registered
8 Posts
391 shooter, seems to make sense to me! All my firearms are registered. Then again so is my car and my house house.

Rick

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Rico they are not registered, not unless you live in Ca and even then you only have to register AR types and handguns. Let me ask you a question. Do you currently have to have a license to own a firearm of any kind? When we give the right up to own them freely, we won't be free much longer.

A form 4473 does not equal registerd gun. In fact, according to the law, the form cannot be used later to identify owners unless needed in the solving of a crime.......which refusal to register would be a crime wouldn't it???

Mike

·
Banned
2,758 Posts
I have contacted Schumer and Clinton many times it worthless and wasted time. They will never be swayed no matter how many pro gun contacts they get. Now maybe it will be Schumer and Kennedy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.