Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the closest gun club to the town of Conroe, Texas?

I was told Metro gun club which is south of Houston is nice. (2+ hours away).

I am looking for the closest gun club to the Lake Conroe area. I'm hoping that there is a club closer, like within an hour or so. (less if possible).

I went on the Texas Trap Assoc. site and didn't find an overall Texas map with the gun clubs marked. There seems to be a bunch of clubs but if you don't know the locations of the cities, it might take a bunch of time.

Thanks for any and all help folks.

Philip Santos

·
Registered
62 Posts
They don't have registered trapshoots, but check out the Conroe club, and Creekwood. Oh forgot, just click on the link above.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
We are working on that map as we speak. For registered trap in the Houston area, Metro is about it. They shoot registered almost every Sunday. There dates are listed on the state website under "Texas shoot dates". Good people. You'll enjoy yourself. Jimmy Borum

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I had lunch in the Ben Wheeler town cafe today. Think it was Moores. It was really good but the chips leave a lot to be desired. Will see if I can get french fries next time. Ray

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks folks. Garry's info got me the info that I was looking for.

The link flagged but by just going www.claytargetsonline.com worked great.

That is exactly the type of map that I was looking to find.

Again, thank you all.

Philip Santos

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
The interactive map for all clubs in Texas that are registered with the Texas Trapshooters Association is now avaliable on the TTA website (see above). Thank you Darla Auten. Jimmy Borum

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.