Trapshooters Forum banner

Connie's Comp.

4134 Views 22 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  abiezer
Connie

This is not good I just tried to buy some powder OUT, some primers OUT, some shot OUT.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
352 Posts
Mike Graf Reloading, at his Missouri Trapshooters facility in Linn Creek MO, did not have a single primer yesterday - and he did not seem to be very worred about it either. Seems to me that if people are in the business of selling reloading supplies, they would know what is going on and try to keep supplies on hand - after all, if a dealer is out of one of the components that you have to have, there is no reason for you buy the rest of the components you would need either ??? the beav

· Registered
36 Posts
Since you are buying from Connie's, are you in a western state? You might want to try Archer Trap Supply (in Oregon) and see if you can get what you want. Call 541-992-4148 and ask for Tony.

G

·
It's really bad,
i tried to get ClayDot from Gamaliels
OUT..
i asked for E3 instead
Out...
What the #*$%^! is goin on??
how could there be a run on target shotgun powders??

· Registered
2,068 Posts
I was there on Friday to pick up a ton and a half of shot, wads and primers. The shot and wads were okay, they were down to 2 tons of 7 1/2, but the primer selection was down to Fiocchi, Federal, and Rio. Too bad, because I am on my last 1000 Remingtons. That makes for a good excuse to go on a road trip next month when I get holidays.

· Registered
99 Posts
I hope you guys remember this crap that is going on right now and stick together at voting time. we are all going to be much worse off than we are here in California now. Pay attention to the legislation or you won't need or be able to get primers and powder. It going to be against the law to assemble components. Wake Up-- This is some of the change he promised.Watch who votes how. Put em out of office. I knew when Clinton signed NAFTA that the American worker was pitting his wages against every foreigner in the world. We closed all our shoe factories, appliance factories. Now our auto factories are in deep trouble. The Overall plan is to starve us down until we will work for nothing. Remember Clintons still got their input.They will take away your rights to own or use your gun. right now they are trying to come in the back door and squeeze off your ammo supply. It has nothing to do with helping Mexico . It is simply controll. Marv

· Registered
3,599 Posts
Don't know why you guys are having any trouble with Connies getting components. Just ordered 32lbs. of Promo from Dakin this morning and just received an email that said it's on its way..... Hassle free, trouble free, fast, and friendly... Dan Thome (Trap2)

G

·
I just talked to a guy in the warehouse at connies today,
they have everything i need,
i cancelled my order with gamaliel, and will order from connie's.
i don't know what this "connies is out of everything" nonsense is".
Said more stuff will be comin in the 1st part of May.

· Premium Member
2,041 Posts
I bought a case of REX2 from Connie's four weeks ago and they had it and I got it in a week.

And I'm in San Diego.

Kevin

· Registered
3,599 Posts
10tenner..... Check Connies website under "Our Latest Flyer" and you will find both REX I and REX II listed. I believe Dakin has plenty of both.. Dan Thome (Trap2)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.