Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seeing as my write-in did not win. Yep, I stayed with my word, and voted MY conscience.

Looks like the Republican party is going to again be in total control of the country.

Just remember everything that happens from this point going forward, good and bad, is on you, everything. The Trump voters are now the owners of responsibility. You have your country back!

No blaming anyone else, like in the past, you are responsible. Just fix the country like you say you are going to do.

Again, congratulations.
:usa:

Reactions: midalake

·
Registered
18,660 Posts
Why didn't you say that exact same spiel when oldbummer was blaming GW and the republicans for everything? As late as last week he blamed the republicans for the failure of oldbummercare. A long as hell 8 years blaming GW and you went right along with that.

·
Registered
9,462 Posts
Oh hell NO!
In keeping with the long standing tradition, at least the last 8 years, Trump can blame our current POSPOTUS for everything just as our current POSPOTUS blamed on Bush!
Freekin amazing how QUICKLY the left forgets their traditions when the shoe is on the other foot!

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
Oh hell NO!
In keeping with the long standing tradition, at least the last 8 years, Trump can blame our current POSPOTUS for everything just as our current POSPOTUS blamed on Bush!
Freekin amazing how QUICKLY the left forgets their traditions when the shoe is on the other foot!
Who has owned the congress the last 4 years..........

GS

·
Registered
9,462 Posts
Just WHAT does the fact that the R's owned congress for the last 4 years have to do with the POSPOTUS blaming Bush for everything.
Hell, let's go back another 4 years when the POSPOTUS's own party owned congress and the POSPOTUS could still get nothing done.

·
Registered
29,246 Posts
Still too early. Some States will recount, then there will be lawsuits. This could be. Truman/Dewey all over again. I will believe it after the Electors formally vote.

·
Registered
29,246 Posts
And it still requires a congress to write and pass laws that fix all the problems. Trump can no more write law than Obama could. Trump has to lead his congress to action like Obama did when the Democrats held both houses.

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
And it still requires a congress to write and pass laws that fix all the problems. Trump can no more write law than Obama could. Trump has to lead his congress to action like Obama did when the Democrats held both houses.
Executive orders.............Bush at 291, Obama at about 300 from what I can tell. Trump..........lol..... there will be a new record there.

GS

·
Super Moderator
4,959 Posts
It's kinda funny that, when Democrats lose, they always say, "You have to be nice. You have to be conciliatory. You have to compromise."

But when Democrats win, they always say, "Sit down and shut up! You lost! We're in charge! Deal with it!"

Guess what?

It's time to start rolling back the "progress" to Hell that we've been making.

Deal with it.

·
Registered
29,246 Posts
Don't worry Midalake, I will be criticizing Trump right along side of you.

·
Super Moderator
4,959 Posts
Executive orders.............Bush at 291, Obama at about 300 from what I can tell. Trump..........lol..... there will be a new record there.

GS
Since an EO can rescind an EO, yeah, he's going to have to write a bunch of EOs.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts