45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to Jimmy Heller for breaking his 100th Hundred in doubles this last
weekend at the Kingsburg Gun Club.
Great job Jimmy

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
For anyone who thinks that shooting sporting clays will screw up their trapshooting, Jimmy Heller has become a serious competitor in sporting clays, and shoots international skeet at times, and anything else he can shoot. Obviously he's preparing for the World All Around again this year, but it doesn't look like his trapshooting has suffered.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no your right jimmy is one of those guys who is just great with a shootgun it really doesn't matter what game he shoots he can shoot them all good he is a real pro and in the ATA hall of fame this year

·
Supporting Vendor
1,386 Posts
Zach-y,

I'm only 99 straights behind Jimmy (and closing fast). See ya at Sunnyvale for the Chain. Reinstatement is complete and I'm coming out swingin'. Tell Graves he'd better watch out.

Congratulations on your Captaincy of the Jr. All America Team.

Regards,

Mike Mann

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well thank you very much.. i am happy to hear your back i will let him know and look forward to seeing you then Mike...

·
Registered
508 Posts
Congratulations Jimmy!! GREAT shooting over and over! Not only are you a great shooter, but a great guy!! Glad Bry got to shoot with you in Missouri....it has been our pleasure getting to know you and we also had the pleasure of meeting your lovely wife!!

Lorna and Bryan Hull

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.