Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wonderful to see that Jim is being inducted into the Ohio State HOF!

Congratulations Jim - your influence and support in the sport has been felt and been very much appreciated in Canada as well!

Barbara Sheldon

·
Registered
995 Posts
Congratulations Jim.

This is a very well deserved honor, we never get to see enough of you these days. Thanks for your help over the years, I still send Jim's gun hold points to all of my Wall Chart Customers.

Thanks Champ.

Terry Jordan.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Congratulations, Jim, on such a well-deserved honor. I will always appreciate the time you took to help me better understand our sport and improve my shooting.

Jim is an extremely intelligent person who has studied trapshooting to a degree most of us cannot even imagine. His insights into and understanding of the sport are truly impressive.

Again, I cannot think of a better selection to be in the Ohio Hall of Fame.

Doug Gormley

·
Registered
827 Posts
Congrats, Jim...it's been a long time since we have seen you out "this way"...all of the best to you.

·
Vendor
1,654 Posts
Jim--- CONGRATS!!!! Long time coming so enjoy it- have not seen you since I went of the road full-time. You could grab the rabble rouser (BD) and come shoot our State Shoot with us

Again Congratulations way past due. Phil

·
Registered
811 Posts
Congratulations Jim, haven't seen u and Donna in a long time, but have thought of u often. You are very deserving of this honor.

Janet Fritch, Ohio

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.