Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steve, the defending Iowa Singles Champ, broke 200 during the Nebraska shoot. A family get-together won out over him shooting for Out-of-state Champ (But actually, the poor old fellow's bolt action Mossberg probably seized up on him).

Steve has proven that goose-stepping political conservatives can occasionally shoot well.

Way ta go, Maltzie :)

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Just goes to prove that we need to go back to the Three hole, what's with all these 200's these days?
:018:

Nice shooting Steve.

Rick in MT

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
At Doniphan? He broke 200 straight? Well, let's see. Targets at Doniphan come out of very low traphouses with a perfect background and look like a full moon rising slowly on a late August evening. So what do you expect from an expert shot...huh? Great shooting Big M. Wishing you many more...

milt (the Lone Star Beer guy).

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Steve, the defending Iowa Singles Champ, broke 200 during the Nebraska shoot. A family get-together won out over him shooting for Out-of-state Champ (But actually, the poor old fellow's bolt action Mossberg probably seized up on him).

Steve has proven that goose-stepping political conservatives can occasionally shoot well.

Way ta go, Maltzie :)
It was an absolutely beautiful evening for a shoot-off. The air was full of ink balls. It was eventually carried over to the handicap on Sunday. Congrats Steve. Wished I could have met you.

Steve

·
Registered
623 Posts
Thanks boy's, had a good singles day in NE. Looking forward to doing it again at IA. Take another run at state singles champ. The Literalist says that singles is all I do well, but my wife disagrees.

My trapshooting goal is to get the Lit out of hiding and to shoot with the clowns again. Some say he has left the beautiful hills of MO and back to the tundra, MinidamSota, eh. I know......Hard to believe.

( don't forget to vote conservative ) Maltz

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
Tell you what Steve. Since you are shooting so well, the Lit and I will volunteer to "tweak" your gun a little so that you can get absolutely the best out of it.

Also, thee will be no charge for this service.

We aim to please, and I'm sure you do too.

Just bring your shotgun to the Iowa State grounds, and we'd be more than happy to take care of tweaking it for you. :hand56:

Hauxfan.!

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haux, very generous of you. Of course I'll help you adjust his gun...and I'll let him shoot some of my "special" reloads (Hardly any recoil to them).

·
Registered
623 Posts
Oh man ..... with friends like I have...... It just doesn't get any better. I will be at the IA state shoot Tues. - Sunday. This will be our opportunity to make these equipment changes, drink a few and make wagers on next day scores. See yasalls there.

Maltz

1 - 13 of 13 Posts