Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!
woke up and saw that the Cardinal Classic was in for AA points and I believe that makes the 2020 Men’s captain Mr. Keith Ditto. I don’t think anyone caught up to him from shoots this past week...
I may be jumping the gun, but I assumed it was a safe bet.
have a great day
-Subjr

·
Registered
477 Posts
To make men's captain even one time is a heck of an accomplishment. Congrats to Kieth and Chase, both great shooters and upstanding gentlemen!! I hope to shoot off with Chase in two weeks at DGSC...

·
Vendor
19,779 Posts
Does either Keith or Chase shoot "slow"? Or fast? or methodical? or with a CG (this shout out to Wad)?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congrats!!!! Keith is one of the best! He will always talk to you anywhere anytime. He always ask you how you done and congratulates you no matter how you done!! True All American! Congrats!!!

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
I've shot with keith a few times and he's one of the nicest, down to earth people you'll ever meet. Congratulations to Keith and Chase. Both have done well in spite of a year that had to make getting the points necessary difficult.

·
Premium Member
4,600 Posts
Does either Keith or Chase shoot "slow"? Or fast? or methodical? or with a CG (this shout out to Wad)?
They have one thing in common.
Both mount and take a few seconds to let thier eyes focus and when they call they don't let the targets get very far out of the house.
So they shoot fast but are slow to get ready.
(Hope this makes sense)

Kieth shoots 14 yard singles because he leans forward and sticks his perazzi out as far as it will go.
Henry

1 - 20 of 32 Posts