Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give a quick note of congratulations to the ATA All-Americans hailing from the great Hoosier state:<br>
<br>
Men's First Team - Tank Lunsford - 96.78 overall average <br>
Sub-Junior Second Team - Tyler Maikranz - 92.01 overall average <br>
Veteran Second Team - Wayne Downham - 93.56 overall average <br>
Veteran Second Team - Bill Gray - 95.03 overall average <br>
Chair Shooter First Team - John Gould - 90.63 overall average <br>

Congrats to all -- it has been a while since Indiana had 5 shooters on the All-American Team!

John

·
Registered
157 Posts
Congratulations to all . John what do the guys do? Come over to Illinois so they can shoot high scores? LOL

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mitchell revoked his Indiana resident status the minute he crossed the border... just like a former female president of the ITA did... ;)

Honestly, I just scanned the list to pick out the INs. Missed Jerry's name... Congrats Mr. Mitchell from your Hoosier brethren...

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
THAR SHE BLOWS!

Great -- another past ITA president to deal with <<eye roll>>...

Me thinks one female past president of the ITA is a threat to be on the Indiana State team... hmmm.....

:) (This message written from the great state of New Jersey!)

OK, OK -- so I am getting a little stir crazy -- the new five week old + 3 year old + wife = 3 females in the house - no shooting for 3 months = ONE WILD AND CRAZY GUY!

Now checking myself into the loony bin.

John

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wayne -- It took me a while to finally figure out who ol' t-bar was. She let it slip one day at the Illinois State Shoot, I think. Might have been the day after we woke up the clan (plus dog) setting up the 5th wheel at Brittany around midnight one night.....

Yeah, the Dixie might be a little tough to make. I have spent WAYYYY to many January's in Odessa to know that the weather can be a little bit of crap shoot anyway. I plan on getting the ol' DryFire system back up and running Christmas weekend and hopefully that will get me my fix! Maybe I will go down for the Florida State Shoot...

John

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
cowsranchers, I just checked the ATA web site on All Americans and I didn't see where a Junior from Indiana made the team. Could you enlighten me please. Thanks and have a great day.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.