Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick congrats to my fellow shooting bettor, Carl Simkins, for having the second highest Senior Vet all-around average for 2008 with a 0.9463. Too bad that old fart from MI (just kidding George) beat you by 0.0006! Glad my poking and prodding got you to shoot in a third state this year! In 2007, Carl had a high enough average to get second place, but he did not shoot at tournaments that were big enough to hand out All-American points, so he did not qualify for the honor. Anyone that knows him -- we need to make sure he makes it over to the Cardinal Center again this year!

Doubles pointers will be free of charge this year! :)

John

·
Registered
120 Posts
Great job Carl, From your friends across the big water. (a side note, Carl shoots in ALL weather conditions, all year around!! ) Again Great Job. Kirk Sanders

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kirk,

Are you really calling me out to come over to Carmi and show y'all how it's done.... AGAIN? :)

Hey -- if I am not having fun shooting, then why do it? Shooting in sub 40 degree weather to me is "not fun"....

John

·
Registered
120 Posts
John, you and Carl need to ask Mike about our new out of state throphies for you bums(HALF EMPTY CAN OF REM OIL FOR AA FIRST) See you on the range soon. Kirk

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess I will have to take my business to Rend Lake then! :)

Gawd, I am looking forward to March finally getting here!

John

·
Registered
299 Posts
I know, hard to believe...I learned long ago, when Carl says stop by the trailer for a beer, you better have your social calendar cleared for a few hours...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.