Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU HAVE OVERCOME ALL THE STUPID WOMEN THAT WERE PAID BY WHO NOWS?? I know you will be a great consertive judge..I wish we had a better attorney general with some big balls..Jeff Sesions sucks..We ned a lot of investigations into the enemy of our country..We need to find out who is bribing our politicians..That is why our politicians are millionaires..Thet dont care about us ,just themselves..Up next is good-bye to Ruth Gingberg..HELLO Bennet..

·
Registered
68 Posts
Glad to see all this olitalal BS is off yhe aie ans a good man is on the bench

·
Registered
15,573 Posts
Bittersweet for Justice Kavanaugh. Glad he stood his ground. Damn shame he and his family were subjected to attempted Democratic character assassination.
Glad President Trump selected him and backed him all the way.

POS Murkowski voted present.

This important battle was won.
The war is far from over.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Bittersweet for Justice Kavanaugh. Glad he stood his ground. Damn shame he and his family were subjected to attempted Democratic character assassination.
Glad President Trump selected him and backed him all the way.

POS Murkowski voted present.

This important battle was won.
The war is far from over.
The war is not over but another crucial battle won. Now on to only two bathrooms where the real fight is........

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
And he's been sworn in already. I didn't expect that until Monday.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
With the swearing in of Justice Kavanaugh we now have a decidedly conservative SCOTUS. If President Trump remains POTUS until 2024 he will surely name at least one more Supreme Court Justice, possibly more. As long as the Senate remains in Republican hands for his future appointments the country will be returned to the course the Founding Fathers set it on 200+ years ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts