Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a soft touch taken off a beretta A300 but it may fit some other berettas. This cost over $1,500 I’ll take $850 shipped and insured. Everything is working great. RH LOP was 15” with a slight toe out. There are many extra parts and tools. Please PM all questions. Thank you.

· Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This may be a great stock for a youth shooter that’s not a fan of recoil. If too long you can take that pad and extensions out and use a very small pad for a 14” ish LOP maybe even a tad shorter

· Registered
1,949 Posts
I am the gentleman that originally had this stock hydro dipped. You gents are correct in assuming the stock will fit a 391, or an A300 and possibly a 390(not sure). The forend, however, is unique to the A300. I purchased a synthetic forend and had the pair hydro dipped to match. Wally(ACSS) has tons of forends for 391 for sale in the vendor section, and probably more just laying around. For about $50 you can have a 391 forend hydro dipped to match. BYG

· Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got a 391 set from Coles so for the 391 guys considering this in about a week I’ll have a 391 forend I will throw in so you’ll have an extra if you want to get that extra matched to the soft touch stock. So for that case I won’t bump this until that comes in. But the A300 guys it’s ready to go.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts