Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
12,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kevin,

Does that mean you are going to buy them out? I am hoping to buy some Downrange wads.

Ron Burdick
I have no intention of buying them out ( couldn't afford to even if I wanted to). I'm just like most folks trying to pick up a few items if they have them. Hopefully they will spread the sales out a bit so some money bags guy doesn't take it all.

· Registered
1,840 Posts
LOL - I hope they have something. I know guys who were reasonably supplied who are out or nearly so. I posted in jest, and only because I just don't shoot that much and am fortunate to have enough to shoot this weekend. Our target supplier still has no components or shells to ship. If you are a pistol shooter the situation is even worse.

K

· Registered
12,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That was helpful. If you knew that why didn't you post the correct number. 813-920-3231
I got it from 411 info info of my cell after I called the number you gave me and got the golf club .I have an old flip phone ( no internet on it) and it stays in the truck since reception stinks at my house. I have to drive up the road in order to make calls. I left it in my truck when (where it stays) after I called them. I guess I could have gone out to my truck got the number out of it. , come back , gotten on the computer and posted it on TS.com and I would have if anybody had asked. .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.