Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
If you are in the Sparta area you might stop at their Walmart on the way. They had ammo yesterday. Winchester AA on the floor and Super Target on the shelves. Just to be on the safe side, take ammo with you now days.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
hunter44, well that will probably do it! I’d be willing to bet you’ll now suffer a lifetime ban regarding the Joe’s World Shooting Championship. Not sure the previous winners as I can’t seem to find them listed anywhere but pretty sure you won’t get the chance to participate in the next big one. Sorry man!

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
hunter44, well that will probably do it! I’d be willing to bet you’ll now suffer a lifetime ban regarding the Joe’s World Shooting Championship. Not sure the previous winners as I can’t seem to find them listed anywhere but pretty sure you won’t get the chance to participate in the next big one. Sorry man!
I've searched all over for that world shooting championship or results from previous years but I can't find anything either. Guess I'll just have to find another "championship" to participate in. Maybe Joe Blow will come up with another fantasy!

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
It’s been rumored Joe has won every Championship Shoot although due to his popularity, I believe he prefers to shoot under assumed names.

·
Registered
329 Posts
And it‘s the ATA and Sparta Walmarts fault that there are no shells available for the CC.
I read it on the internet so it has to be true, LOL.
According to my Turkish friends it’s due to Doc Bombay’s deep pockets.

·
Registered
11,599 Posts
According to my Turkish friends it’s due to Doc Bombay’s deep pockets.
Naw, Your all wrong. Tim99 has been secretly stockpiling ammo down in Brazil. Rumor has it, it may used for political reasons??? Mmm

Well it seemed like a good post late last night? Mmm break em all jeff

1 - 17 of 17 Posts