Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
8,596 Posts
Will a type 3 single barrel fit on a comp 1 ????
Yes, It will most likely have to be fitted. Any square block perazzi barrel will fit on a comp 1.
I have an MX 3 special top single on my comp 1 reciever. I do have to raise the comb about a 1/4 inch though.
Good Luck,
Mark

·
Registered
180 Posts
The only trouble might be the forearm lug. Your comp might have a type 1,2,or 3 but who ever fits the bbl should be able to rework the forend lug
Phillip Crenwelge

·
Registered
7,947 Posts
Type3 forend&barrel .jpg

The early type III single barrel has the under lug at a more forward position, you can't use the O/U forend, even it's from the same era.

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Just have Phillip move the lug, and both bbls will interchange. He can make any square monoblock fit any squareblock reciever.......MX 2000 on a comp 1.........if you want it and pay, sure 'nough.......need (among other adjustments) to move/change the forend lug.........m

·
Registered
7,947 Posts
Just have Phillip move the lug, and both bbls will interchange. He can make any square monoblock fit any squareblock reciever.......MX 2000 on a comp 1.........if you want it and pay, sure 'nough.......need (among other adjustments) to move/change the forend lug.........m
Like this,

top single lug moved.JPG

1 - 7 of 7 Posts