Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried to offer Neil my thoughts about statistical analysis, but got deleted. Just trying to be helpful. Seems that's not PC. Won't try again.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I've had no problem contacting Neil by e-mail or by phone. Give him a call...unless you just want to put on a show here.

·
Vendor
19,403 Posts
John. I do not think he needs a primer in statistical analysis. And I do not think the pattern board gives a twit about it either.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Shut up already DrL. It's not even about you . So why would you comment on your opinions on shell speeds or 2 hole vs. 3. Try minding your own business and threads for once. Tim

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Gary,
There is the rare time you do have something of good interest, but its all the unbelievable times you totally embarrass yourself and insult good people that is appalling. Somewhere along the line you have lost some common sense and manners along with respect to others. Your posts gather a large following as people cannot believe what you are saying and that you might even believe it yourself, it is not meant as a compliment. I do not mean to offend, but I question if that is not what you cherish. I just want to be there in person Gary when you tell Mr. Richard Marshall jr., that his 400 x 400 doesn't count because they were fluffy pussy targets. I have been around Ricky and I am guessing, you may still be in Ohio and your teeth, real or false, will be well west of Nebraska. Also you were heckling Neil to call the powder company, do you not remember calling the hospital when Mr. Harrison was in there?? See what I mean about totally embarrassing yourself and not having the common sense to see it or apologize? Come Gary, try to regain some self respect. Respectfully. Scott

·
Registered
7,357 Posts
It's really sad that he thinks people warn to read what he says when in reality it's to see how big a fool he will make of himself. He counts thread reads as how great he thinks his wisdom is. Sad really sad.

Don

·
Banned
10,106 Posts
At least Doc Gary never brings up those completed Grand Slams on 1-hole short targets. Are you listening Earl? I wonder if Wilt Chamberlain would've made a few more points if the basket was the same height my 7 yo son plays!!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Ollie does make you feel like a real man bringing up Earl on this ,when you know he can't defend himself here.I don't know the WHOLE story on Earl's History and that's past but I can say I have seen him shoot at places such as Middletown Ohio on very bad three whole targets and break the piss out of them .

That's the point for you Ollie, you can run folks down over the web but I wonder how you would perform face to face with Earl.

·
Banned
10,106 Posts
Now Terry, there you go again. I never doubted Earl's ability to break targets. The Earl I knew was one of the finest ATA shooters of his time.

You're right about not knowing the whole story of 1-hole short target Grand Slams so why not keep your silly mouth closed until you do. It might be that some of your constituents completed their Slams on Earl's specially set targets and I'm sure they don't want you to know who they are.

Now run along and promote more important issues in your home state like reducing sandbagging and increasing dental school attendance!!

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Scott, do you really think it's possible for him to embarrass himself? Good post anyhow. The good Dr. could benefit from a little of your tactfulness.

Steve

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Gary

A lot of people read your posts. But, let me give you a clue....They're not laughing WITH you.

They read your posts and become thankful that somebody is in worse shape than they. Kind of lifts their spirits so not all bad.

Bob

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Just as a sidenote - my 90 year old shooting buddy JC Nunn got a Christmas card from Earl Scripture this Christmas......

I did too....

FRedmon

·
Registered
572 Posts
I found a good Earl Scripture article from Sports Illustrated

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1065929/index.htm

1 - 20 of 24 Posts