Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Followed the threads about mass killings and wondered about when a mass of people kill individuals.

What is the common denominator? Drugs? Food? Territory? A floating army in search of fertile fields to feed their masses?

What came to mind was the killing of a man named Span overseas in a prison camp where he was clawed, beaten and bitten to death. Looked for more info on this but could not find any.

No firearms involved here as best that I can remember and no children just primitive men clawing and chewing. (How does our government and or military protect us against this?) ('Think rudimentary, my dear Watson')

Pre weapons or post weapons however you want to look at it.

How many incidents of "the mass killings against the individuals" incidents can be listed?

Do we lend ourselves to mind control and mass hysteria to think only of the cases of mass shootings ie individuals against the masses?

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I stand to correct myself, first on the spelling of Spann's last name and second with the fact that guns were involved. But the mass numbers overpowered the individuals with the guns and killed with their hands, feet and from what I remember from way back their teeth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Micheal_Spann

"According to members of a German television crew who were later trapped in the fort with Dave, Spann asked the prisoners who they were and why they joined the Taliban. They massed around him. 'Why are you here?' Spann asked one. 'To kill you,' came the reply as the man lunged at Spann's neck. Spann drew his pistol and shot the man dead. Dave shot another, then grabbed an AK-47 from an Alliance guard and opened fire. According to eyewitness accounts given to the German team, the Taliban fighters launched themselves at Spann, scrabbling at his flesh with their hands, kicking and beating him. Spann killed seven more with his pistol before he disappeared under the crush"

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Sounds like the wild dog syndrome. People around here turn their dogs loose in the country, and the dogs get together, or gang up, and they are hungry, thirsty and so forth. Soon they are chasing cattle. The cattle get chewed up or killed, and so the dogs move on till they get shot or run over. A couple of years ago, somebody let two dobermans out, and they went everywhere. They ended up at my neighbors place, down the road about a half of a mile. I was driving by, and saw them in the front yard, and all of their carnage. There was blood everywhere. 1 dead goat, about a dozen dead chickens, 4 dead cats. Looked like a slaughterhouse. Anyway, a couple of target loads ended that killing spree.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A Price, NO one knows you. No one speaks well of you.

You present a popular character and sing his praises to make everyone like you. You are orchestrated and ominous. You id borrow and make riduculous comments to make the other guys or gals fit the dark mold you try to create for them.

Your over all tone reaks of the dark side and you do not have the disposition of a trapshooter.

What have you got to do with trapshooting? Just askin.... you name call, are a fake practioner, you never did provide your call cards and you are so delusioned to think that everyone loves you.

Just keep talkin. I'm waiting with baited breath for the proverbial hammer to coming crashing down on your head.

No one asked you to comment on this thread about my PMS because its none of your f'ing business you sorry little ****.

And now you driven Charlie mad. Come back Charlie... it's peerless. You'll be okay. Sorry about the dogs in the barnyard.
Here when the dogs run the deer they get shot and it's legal.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And by the way, the killing didn't end because the role of the gun ends. The killing changes to by hands, feet and biting when the "crowd" turns on the individual...even with a gun.

And I ask, if the killers killed with "hands kicking and beating" is anyone ever not dangerous with gun or not?

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice try A Price. Another of your well noted cheap shots and dirty pool posts.
Didn't see you in the books Price.

Put up or shut up Price.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And Charlie, in this changing world the sheep dogs have become looked upon by legislators as wolves each having four legs.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And now Mr. Slimy Price changes his pointed posts ever so slightly.

The joke is on you Price, these shooters know who I am but NO ONE knows who you ARE.

So keep posting or better yet, change your phony name and practice and try again.

By the way, I've reported you to various Drs. Associations and organizations for posting phony diagnosises on this web site. Have Fun with that.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! No self respecting doctor would ever speak as you do!
Ha, ha, ha ha ha.
Keep your FREE diagnosises for the men in the white suits when they come to get you Price.
Ha, ha, ha ha ha.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh, and Price, do check on the role of women in Trapshooting since the eighteen hundreds, before you come on this website to froth unsavory comments about women shooters on this site you phony, feckless loud mouth.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh brainless, re read my last comment. Enjoy the flack and go read something less bothersome and of more interest to you. And tell peter to make a baby on his own while you are at it. Have fun with that too, oh feckless, doth protest too much... loud mouth.

and so if we are to believe A Price, women who enjoy trap as a sport are man/ women schzoids because they post by a name anonymously on this web site and if they continue to ignore his annoying posts, they need a check up from the neck up because they suffer penis envy and are ignorant.

Yeah right "Dr. Price"....nothing to do with my post and thanks for trolling another discussion of man's inhumanity to man with gun or without and turning it into man's inhumanity towards woman as well.

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
To get back to the original message of this post, 'mass killings of individuals', I guess my original post didn't make much sense to some. Let me tell you a story, about a man I knew briefly, and individual killings. In the summer of 1973, I worked at the Amarillo Stockyards. I was in between semesters at college. I hired on to work the sale ring, outside work, feeding, repair crew, and it was the last year that they loaded fat cattle on rail cars.(Another story) Anyway, I worked the sale ring 3 days a week from 9-6.(Mon.-Wed.) There was a man by the name of Jake Stern. He was from Denver, Colorado, and he bought alot of heifers. One day at lunch, he sat across from me, and had on a short sleeve shirt. On his right arm, I think, there was a number, crudely tatooed on there. I knew right away what it was, but he saw me looking at it. He told me what it was for, and where he was imprisoned. I don't remember the place. No matter, some weeks later, I was feeding an alley, and ran into Mr. Stern. We visited awhile, and he told me of a story about being in a concentration camp. One of many stories. One story was that if a prisoner got out of hand, or was non-conforming, the guards would start working this prisoner over. Guard after guard would come and get into the act, until it was riot among the guards. The prisoner rarely survived. But, my point is the mad dog frenzy of packs of dogs, humans, or what ever. No guns, no clubs, just savagery. Humans can be just as savage as animals, and we see this here on this web site from time to time. Charlie Henderson, Amarillo, Texas.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/wanted-banker-faked-suicide-captured-161300726.html

Thanks CharlieAMA for explaining.

Slayer, who on this site wants to say anything with the psyche police ie APrice making phony diagnostics on your dialogue or the dialogue of what you post? Who is he? Is this him?

Article follows:

'Wanted' Banker Who Faked His Suicide Captured After Cops Stop Him For Tinted Windows

By Erin Fuchs | Business Insider – 3 hours ago
Email0
A Georgia banker wanted by the FBI for a $21 million investor fraud was finally captured when cops stopped him for illegally tinted car windows, The New York Daily News reports.

Aubrey Lee Price (REUTERS/FBI and Glynn County Sheriff's Office)Aubrey Lee Price, 47, went on the run in 2012 after writing friends a purported suicide note admitting to "horrendous financial mistakes" and saying "it would be better for me to exit this world."

Of course, Price — who was last seen boarding a ferry in Key West, Fla. — did not leave the world. He was ultimately caught in Brunswick, Ga. after cops pulled him over and realized who he was after just a little questioning, the Daily News reported.

The Glynn County Sheriff's Office in Georgia booked him on New Year's Eve and noted he was being held for federal authorities.

A federal warrant was put out for Price's arrest in New York in June 2012 after he was charged with wire fraud. Price was also hit with a civil action by the SEC that year claiming he perpetrated a massive fraud through two investor funds while he was the director of the Montgomery Bank & Trust in Ailey, Ga.

The two funds suffered massive losses and there were also "frequent large wires transferred out of the account," according to the SEC complaint. Price allegedly made up account statements with bogus returns on them to cover these big losses and illicit transfers.

Price was also accused of embezzling millions from the troubled bank that he directed, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported in June 2012. After his disappearance, the AJC spoke with clients who didn't think Price's suicide was authentic.

"I don't believe he's dead. I believe he planned for this exit," Wendy Cross, who lost her $364,000 nest egg by investing with Price, told the AJC.

In his "suicide note" posted by the AJC, Price indicated that he'd been hounded by investors and said he wished he had come clean earlier.

"The phone calls from certain angry bank investors was difficult to bear and I continued to try to and hold out hope to them. This was very painful," Price said. "I should have just acknowledged all the painful losses and just dealt with it."

Comment:

"Is this him or is it one down and one to go?"

Timing is everything and God has a sense of humor.

It's too bad APrice changed his original posts...it was much more interesting with his lurky dismal comments.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts