Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
James Comey just said he had NOT analyzed Clinton's SWORN testimony to determine if she lied during the interview. How then could he so quickly come to the conclusion he did? Looks like that interview needs to be analyzed by someone for LIES...

·
Premium Member
18,219 Posts
He is a Clinton crony from Slick Willie's days. Go figure.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NOW Comey is saying Clinton was NOT sworn in during her Saturday testimony....this is getting WILD Also said HE was NOT present during questioning.....WHY THE HELL NOT? NOT present during the MOST important interview of the investigation? First he says she was sworn in and now says she wasn't......this is a first class goat rodeo.

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
My favorite part.

"Question: Did you personally interview Hillary?
Answer: No
Question: Did she lie during the interview?
No: Not as far as I know.
Question: Was the interview recorded?
Question: Is there a transcript of the interview?
Answer: No"

Bob Falfa

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
My favorite part.

"Question: Did you personally interview Hillary?
Question: Did she lie during the interview?
No: Not as far as I know.
Question: Was the interview recorded?
Question: Is there a transcript of the interview?
Answer: No"

Bob Falfa
Not recorded? No transcripts? Unbelievable!
George

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not recorded? No transcripts? Unbelievable!
George
No fix here folks. Let's just move on and get this election underway......UNBELIEVABLE? NOT! NOT when it was all fixed.......I really wonder just how damn dumb do these people think we are. Hillary Clinton lets her attorneys see her classified emails though they had NO SECURITY CLEARANCE. WHY? Because she had INTENT.....INTENT to have them DELETE said emails in order to escape prosecution.......and James Comey finds NO INTENT on her part.......THAT is what is not believable. COMEY IS A LIAR AND SHOULD BE FIRED>

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
After paying close attention for almost 4 hours of my life that I will never get back I learned this.
#1.Based upon the vastly different viewpoints of how both democrats and republicans see Comeys recommendation or lack there of, it is now completely understandable why our government in it's current state no longer functions.
#2. I was always taught that the ignorance of the law is no excuse, I learned today if your name is Clinton it is not only an excuse but a viable and working defense.
#3.The results of a FBI hearing is totally dependent on the facts you are willing to admit into the investigation.
#4.And lastly if you are a far less than honorable person you will have a much easier time getting a job as the next Democrat President than you ever could getting an intern position for the FBI.
#5 We have a two party system, one party is the accusatory a-- party and the other is the kiss a-- party and these party's can flip flop as need be, but never do they unite to become the whoop a-- party. Just call me Enlightened

·
Registered
16,533 Posts
The Presidential elections are usually decided by a small minority of undecided voters, and the trust issue is very likely to swing them to Trump.

They had to cheat in the last 2 elections, get ready for it to happen again.

HM

·
Registered
324 Posts
If you like todays farce. Just wait, Fox news just said the State Dept. is reopening the investigation on Hillaridy and her ASSociates.
That should really be fun.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Comey - Is this individual serious ? almost every question answered in his testimony led back to him indicating nothing she said was true. There wasn't any intent ? What about the individuals that get convicted for way less. This is definitely why people have lost all respect for these establishment personnel. That address - because they are so afraid to stand up and really say what is on their minds - these people just have their hands out for that next two week paycheck. This shouldn't be a shock to any of us though. These two have always been "Above the Law" - Now they'll say well - the investigation showed nothing - now can we just get past this ? And people accept that -
We should stop accepting comments that lead away from the true grass root(s) issues of these career politicians - empty both houses - start putting people in place that actually care about what you think and feel. Stop thinking that these people in position need longevity - we are at the point we just need people who care about people - because really can caring people do any worse in these political positions than what has been accomplished for the last eight years ? Guaranteed nothing there has been accomplished.

·
Premium Member
18,219 Posts
The fix is in. Not in the arm, but up our a$$!

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
led back to him indicating nothing she said was true. There wasn't any intent ?
Because HE is trying to set a president with the word "intent" it is NOT in the statue that Hitlery is guilty of breaking!! It the sneaky(crooked/sleazy) way of changing a law without going through congress!!

It is almost impossible to "prove" ones guilt using "intent", She is GUILTY based on the "wording" of the present statue.

Its is also known as the Corruption that infest our nations Capital!! Do as we say NOT as we DO!!

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Because HE is trying to set a president with the word "intent" it is NOT in the statue that Hitlery is guilty of breaking!! It the sneaky(crooked/sleazy) way of changing a law without going through congress!!

It is almost impossible to "prove" ones guilt using "intent", She is GUILTY based on the "wording" of the present statue.

Its is also known as the Corruption that infest our nations Capital!! Do as we say NOT as we DO!!
Yep,making up the law as he goes in order to fit his conclusion. How far do you think you or I would have got if we used that reasoning in our defense? I can hear it now; "But,but,I didn't INTEND to do it sir;you can't convict me even though the statute says I don't have to have intent." "Please sir,don't pay any attention to that part of the law;I didn't mean to do it 110 times."

·
Banned
2,562 Posts
Yep,making up the law as he goes in order to fit his conclusion. How far do you think you or I would have got if we used that reasoning in our defense? I can hear it now; "But,but,I didn't INTEND to do it sir;you can't convict me even though the statute says I don't have to have intent." "Please sir,don't pay any attention to that part of the law;I didn't mean to do it 110 times."
Remember that when you vote............

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
She was just on CNN telling Wolf Blitzer how those emails were NOT marked classified...no accountability EVER folks. She is ABOVE the law..

·
Premium Member
18,219 Posts
J. Comey.jpg

·
Registered
110 Posts
Again; relating back to the movie "Open Range" - "There are Worse Things Than Dying"

People of this nature are killing our great American souls a little each day - those that care as we do; will soon perish and they will have there dominant world that these worthless people have planned all along - "God Pray for Us"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts