Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now have concealed carry, legal marijuana, and in six months Chicago will have gun stores again.

..and, of course, we have the Grand.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Dont forget our combined high sales tax, income tax and property taxes and great weather. but I do have 4 clubs to shoot at within a 45 min drive. did I also mention we could go bankrupt. mike

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hey you forgot another perk. The Govenor will personally make your license plates. If he has a problem operating the press, we have a backup govenors to help.

Todd / Illinois

·
Registered
329 Posts
That sounds great! Now with all that going on maybe IL folk may stay in their own state this summer and weekend traffic won't be so bad in WI.

Joe

·
Registered
6,252 Posts
Escape Illinois the state of corruption, with all we have we still Madigan, Emmanual, just to mention two of the people stealing form us on a daily basis.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
90Tshooter...

What is Wisconsins #1 industry?

Answer: Tourism

Follow up question...what state supports Wisconsin tourism the most?

Answer: Illinois, more than all other states combined.

You gotta hate that Illinois traffic, coming to the rescue of an otherwise stagnant state economy, huh?

Regards,

Chip

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
When did they get legal pot in IL? Wish I knew it was legal, because it might of made my last trip to Chicago more palatable. LOL

I'm still poed about the $59 a night parking fee at the hotel.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Sorry Chip, didn't mean to upset anyone. I apologize and from now on will have more respect for the people who are supporting my state.

Joe

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Joe,

Apology accepted. I guess I'm a little sensitive to continually hearing about FIB's (F'n Illinois Bastards), screwing up your fine state. My favorite club is in Wisconsin...Janesville. I shoot there as much as I can.

Have a great day,

Chip

·
Registered
329 Posts
Chip,

I shot in Janesville once, it's a nice place to shoot. Are Mary and Randy still running it? I have shot in Darien for years and shot with many people from IL. Of course there was a lot of jabs back and forth between us. I told them I never held it against them, they couldn't help where the were from. My parents moved up from IL back in the 50's and most all my relation live in IL. When the weather breaks and you want to shoot in Janesville give me a PM and I'll meet you there, even if you're from IL.

Joe

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Joe, we are shooting jackpots every Saturday at Janesville, check out our new website.....

tony kennedy

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Hey Chip,

Get a bucket of sand and a hammer. Chicago will probably be the next Detroit. 80 Billion in unfunded benefits and counting.

Chuck

·
Registered
15,882 Posts
Chipper,

Wrong again. WI's #1 industry is Agriculture. #2 is Manufacturing. #3 is Tourism.

Another arrogant and incorrect assumption.
You're the type of guy that makes all of the other folks from IL look bad.
Maybe that's why they get stereotyped as a know it all flatlander.

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
Ben Smith once asked me what was the difference between a Cheesehead and a shithead. He said it was the Wisconsin/Illinois border.

Just a note. Where do Wisconsin Democrat legislators go when they don't want to discuss or vote on conservative bills?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts