Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any tricks to getting both barrels shooting exactly the same? Shoot my unsingle barrel flawlessly but struggle with the over-under barrel. Not looking to adjust comb for different barrels. I hear of people doing that.
Thanks

· Registered
3,051 Posts
If you can adjust your unsingle... Set the comb for the O/U then adjust the unsingle to shoot where you want it to shoot.

Now if you are talking about where the Over barrel and Under barrel shoots, that is harder to do. Unless you can change out the hangers between the barrels.

Jason

· Registered
36,815 Posts
Could be the different in weight of the single vs o/u causing a difference in ”gun speed” (swinging the gun). You can add weight to the lighter barrel. The simplest fix is to hold the forearm closer to the receiver to increase the speed of your (gun) swing or hold the forearm further away from the receiver to decrease the speed of your (gun) swing.

· Registered
223 Posts
MX2000RS. Unsingle and O/U shoot shoot to the same POI but the sight pictures are different. Stacked beads on the unsingle. Space between the beads on the O/U. Doesn't bother me at all! I think it is as good as it can be and adjusting the comb from one to the other is not going to happen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.