Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes the best combo case? Would like a sturdy one for a combo gun, 34/30, one receiver. Does not need to be airline safe. Companies and websites please. Thanks Corey

·
Registered
99 Posts
There are a number of good cases. For my money, I prefer a Perazzi (new style). Always excellent quality, lots of room inside for accessories. And as I've told my friend Trap 2, no one will steal it if they think it is just a Perazzi. If they knew it really had my Blaser in it, it would be gone in a heartbeat :)

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Americase is as good as it gets. That is what my Kolar come with but I have found for everyday use they are to heavy with a combo in them. My Blaser come with a plastic case (like the ones that come with Perazzi's )that for everyday use is much lighter and nicer to lug around. For airline you must have a metal airline approved case.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
So is Warwick cases finally out of business?

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Frank, **** told me that he bought all of the Warwick cases that were left after Paul passed away. He didn't offer to sell me one, so I would ass-u-me they are all sold, but you could always send **** an e-mail and ask. Bill Malcolm

·
Registered
802 Posts
Take a look at the cases Jeff's Outfitters has. Best deal out there if you don't need an airline case. Light, well made, good-looking and priced right. I have 2 of them and could not be happier.
Mark

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
SKB bulds nice cases for guns, musical instruments, etc. That company is not to be confused with SKB guns. The company is in, I believe, SO-Cal.

David

·
Registered
802 Posts
For those who asked, you can go to www.jeffsoutfitters.com to see Jeff's new cases. I have had, or currently have, virtually every case mentioned on TS.com. The heavier Americases, Warwicks, etc. are great for air travel, but for back and forth to the club too heavy for me anymore. I have a John Hall and wish I had back the 2-3 more that I have sold over the years. Jeff's cases are just another well priced alternative.
Mark

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Shane

That is plain hurtful, you are just mad I found it before you and you had to settle for a H&R combo set......

YOur Pal

Corey

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.